Intro + Chapter 1

Welcome dear reader, I am Charlette Vicinta but you may call me Accused. I would like to tell you about my life from the beginning to the very bitter end. Consider this story whatever you want to. Fiction or nonfiction, it's up to you. However, the things I have seen and endorsed were indeed real.

Let me show you.

My journey starts on February 14th, 1800 in Brescia, located in the Northern part of Italy. We lived in an apartment-like building but were all still able to fit inside. I was born to my parents Sofia and Gabriel Vicinta. I had one sibling named Francis. As far as my memory takes me, at the age of six I had green eyes just like my fathers' but looked just like my mother when she was around my age.

The way I acted around other people wasn't very... pleasant. Something about my living situation (environmentally) had turned me into someone who was always so rude. I tried to be nice, but you could only do so much. I always lashed out at my peers and teachers, I would always be sent home. My parents tried to figure out the root cause but they just couldn't understand what was wrong with me. I never meant the things I did, I always felt guilty afterward. The only people I never treated like utter garbage were my family members. No one ever noticed how I treated my family and just assumed I was just a cruel human being.

The way I acted is what made me lead up to this point.