"How am I dangerous?" Lydia asked. "I don't turn to a wolf or have claws or super strength or have lighting fingers any of those things that you all have."

"You really haven't thought about how much you're worth?" Lexi asked. "I mean think about it, when you have honed your abilities you'll be able to tell when, where, and how a person dies days, maybe even years before it happens. You can prevent many deaths if you want to, or you could cause them by telling us how certain people die and all we'd have to do is follow you visions. You literally have power over who lives and who dies and you don't even know how to use it."

Everyone looked at each other dumbstruck, then we all stared at Lydia. We never even considered the possibility of her being our greatest asset. Her face paled more than usual at the thought of having so much power in her grasp and it was Lexi who broke our concentration with a giggle.

"Don't worry, nobody's asking you to do that, though it would be nice if you were able to warn us when we would die before it happened. I'm just saying if you could hone your power you would be the ultimate strategist." Lexi said simply shrugging. I looked at her, wondering what else did my alpha know. She saw me looking and winking but her finger wagged sideways, making me believe that I shouldn't ask her anything.

"We do have things to do though, like figure out how to get rid of these hunters." Scott said softly.

"Yes, before everyone dies." Lydia said softly.

"Well yeah that's the plan, I mean I don't want anyone in my pack to die." Scott said.

"Wait, you mean you didn't tell him?" Lydia asked Isaac. He hung his head in shame because he had clearly forgotten a major detail. Lydia rolled his eyes before telling us, "Not just the pack Scott. Everyone. Beacon Hills streets will overrun with blood. Bodies will decorate the ground. There's so much death."

"How do we all die?" They asked in unison.

"Don't worry about it. We kill the hunters and we save the day right?" I asked them.

"Yes, makes sense." Scott said. "Everyone has to group up though. Nobody stays home alone. Group of threes and fours shall suffice." Scott said.

"I call the twins." Lydia said, jumping up.

"Umm I totally want in on the twins game." Lexi said.

"One's gay." Lydia said, causing the twin, Ethan, one noticeable by his green shirt and Aiden by his blue, to raise his hand. He looked over at Jackson and smiled a little,though Jackson gave him a scoff as a reward.

"Seriously, the gayest pack that's ever existed." Lexi commented. I stifled a laugh and Derek elbowed me in the shoulder. Ethan frowned and Lexi smiled at him. "Don't worry sugar I have two gay betas and Scott has a gay beta as well. What's another one? But please tell me you're straight?" She asked, looking at Jackson.

"Umm, bi-curious?" He said, raising an eyebrow.

"Good enough for me, you're coming with Lydia and I and...Aiden?" She asked him. He nodded and they all got up, walking out together. She stopped and turned towards us, "Of course you two are staying together." She told Derek and I.

"Along with Liam and Ethan." Scott said.

"Ohhh, a house of gays, that can't go wrong." I said sarcastically.

"That means Kira and Isaac with me." Scott said, smirking at my comment.

I hope Scott wasn't getting any bi-sexual ideas. "Are werewolves bisexual in nature?" I asked Derek once they were out of earshot.

"Well werewolves don't really see black and white when it comes to sexuality." He said simply shrugging. "They can go one way or the other and switch simultaneously."

"And here I thought wolves mated for life." I drawled.

"Well it's the fact that you are all still human." Deaton said from the door. He looked at me with a satisfied expression. "No matter what the fact that you're a human means that you're willing to find love where ever you can. So say if the love of your life dies, like our Alison Argent, then your human side will take over and you'll find love somewhere else. This won't happen much however." He told us. "Though I think you've already found both of your love interests Stiles." He said looking at Derek and Liam.

"Okay!" I said, clasping my hands together. "My house or yours?" I asked Derek.

"Mines, your dad will question why two boys and a grown man are staying in your room." Derek responded.

"Yay, a gay night out." I said sarcastically. Then a realization of his words hit me and I almost died from panic. "Holy cheese and crackers my father must be shitting bricks! I gotta call him!"

Liam started to laugh and I gave him a questioning glance. "It's just funny how all of this is going on and your father is the only thing that you're scared of."

"You do NOT piss my father off! He will ground me until the end of time." I told him.

"So wait, who are you all again?" Ethan asked, causing me to roll my eyes. He seriously had that lost puppy stare that Scott always had. I guess he was never that far away from his twin so this had to have been a new experience for him.

"Don't worry we're your new pack brothers." I told him. "Derek you're driving us or what? My car's still in the woods."

"Then I don't have a choice do I?" He asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Smart ass." I growled at him. He blew a kiss in my direction as I stuck out my tongue. Liam looked slightly irritated but he held his tongue as they all walked away to Derek's car that was parked out front. I grabbed my phone and dialed my father up.

"Hello?" He questioned.

"Dad!" I shouted a bit too loud.

"Stiles!!" He screamed at me. "WHERE IN THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?"

"Just around." I told him.

"AROUND? WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN AROUND?! DO YOU KNOW I HAVE CASE OUT AGAINST YOU, MY OWN SON?"

"Well Dad, you see, there's some really bad guys after us right now." I told him.

"Come home Stiles, we have to talk about this. We can make something work." He told me.

"No dad, I'm not putting you in danger. Just do me a favor and keep the cops off of me for a while? Off of all of us." I asked him.

"What do you mean? Stiles what aren't you telling me?" He asked me.

"That I love you." I told him before I hung up. I looked at Deaton who nodded slowly at me before I walked away. I figured out a solution to one of our problems, but that wasn't going to help the other at all.

I walked out of the Vet's office and walked over to the car that belonged to Derek. He was leaning against it with his arms crossed, looking sexy and broody.

"What happened while we were separated?" I asked him.

"Killed some people." He said nonchalantly. I glared at him and he frowned at me. "Of course I hate killing people, I hate killing at all." He told me.

"Yes well it would seem we don't really have a say in this huh?" I asked him.

"Well we all can't be stone cold killers like you can we?" He asked me.

"You don't have to be such an asshole." I growled.

"You don't have to be so gaga for Liam." He told me.

"You're jealous!?" I hissed. I looked inside of the car to see both of the boys looking at us. "We will finish this discussion later." I told him.

"Gladly." He told me, glaring at me before getting on the driver's side and I got into the passenger's side.

**A/N: So I hope this suffice for you all. I'm just getting started on this story! Though tell me is there anything specific you want to happen?**