AP Biology and bumping into random people

Start from the beginning

Ken, can you please help me for the chemistry test.

I smirk. Looks like Mr. I-know-it-all hasn't studied for the chemistry test next period. Well, I'm not helping him. I turn back and stare at him, with my eyebrow raised, trying to convey a message that I know will sound rude when put in words. But that's the beauty about expressions. I can be deeply understood or misunderstood. No in-between.

And I turn back, looking at Ms. grey and slip into my daydream again.

Finally the bell rings, and I open my locker to put in the books.

I close my locker and turn when a voice calls out, "Hey, beautiful"

I turn and immediately my lips are locked with Jackson's. I close my eyes, giving into the kiss and finally we pull away when its too hard to breathe. That's how kisses with Jackson usually are. Passionate and sweet. He always kisses me like I'm the heroin he is addicted to and cant let go of.

I slowly open my eyes and I still cant believe how lucky I am to have gotten this guy. Jackson is really tall and muscular. His jawline is so die for. And the perfect broad shoulders. He looks like a Greek god in those ripped jeans of his. Its my favorite look.

"Hey, Jackson", I pant, still out of breath from that long lingering kiss.

He puts his arms around my shoulders, protectively, and we make our way to the cafeteria. Its always me, Jackson, Taylor, Robin, Austin, Joaquin, Nate and couple other jocks and cheer team girls at our table, mostly attracting everyone's attention.

Today, Taylor was drunk. Seems like someone has borrowed a little something from her dad's safe.

With Taylor being in close proximity with Ms. Grey, inevitable reasons landed her in detention.

And soon, lunch ended and everyone hurried away.

I make my way towards my locker to get the books for chemistry next class.

"Woahhh!", I slip, when someone slams into me, and I land on my butt. Damn this shit. Out of all days, today is the day I chose to wear a short skirt and a cute tight formfitting top, and now my butt hurts. 

The next thing I see, is the girl or guy, whoever it is that hit me running away before I can make out his face. That's suspicious. 

Me and my two left feet. Ugh.

All my belongings are around me, and my bag lies near me upturned, and empty.

I hurriedly collect my things and stuff it into my bag. And as far as my eyes allow me to see, I don't see anything I missed to pick up, so I dash towards chemistry.

But it turns out all that hurrying is of no use.

And that's precisely how I land myself into detention because apparently, slipping can pass off as intentionally being late to Mr. Scott's class. That senile man really doesn't know his ass from his elbow, but loves to criticize juvenile teenagers, for matters of no importance.

At least I have Taylor for company. She is definitely entertaining, and she always knows how to keep everyone's spirits in the room high and happy.

Speaking of which, I have to attend Taylor's party this evening, and tomorrow, Jackson said we have an early morning rendezvous.

Jackson and I have been  dating since sophomore year, and I love him a lot. He just means a lot to me. I don't think I'll ever meet anyone like him again. I'm pretty sure he is my forever. We've made serious plans about what happens when we graduate high school. We applied to Yale, Harvard and other colleges.