About 20 minutes later the first goal was scored, but it wasn't Barca. Xavi was getting angry because the players weren't performing as well as they usually do. The boys were getting discouraged, too. After another 20 minutes, Lewandowski, the teams last hope was sent off with an injury. We basically lost the game. Xavi came down and was very angry, but I had an idea. I walked over to Xavi.

"Xavi, just hear me out. Put Gavi in."

"Are you out of your mind? He couldn't even make a shot with nobody around him, he'd just mess up." Xavi said.

"I really think you're wrong. All he wants do do right now is prove you wrong. Prove everybody wrong, and I'm willing to bet a million bucks that he can do just that. What do we have to lose?" I told Xavi. I knew Gavi could do it. He has the skill, he's just been needing the motivation for a while and now he has it.

"Gavi, get up. You're in." Xavi shouted. Gavi stood up and started stretching.

"Thank you," he said to me.

"Prove everyone wrong, ok? Don't do it for the team, do it for yourself." I told him. Gavi hugged me, then went out to the field next to Xavi, who was holding up the sign. Gavi was replacing Jordi Alba. I sat back down next to Lewandowski.

"This is bullshit! He wasn't even supposed to fucking play, we're already losing, why let that kid embarrass us even more?" Alba yelled while walking off as Gavi ran on.

"I really hope you're right," Lewy said to me.

"Me too," I replied.

Gavi was standing in his usual position when the ball went into play. First the ball went to De Jong who got the ball slightly closer to the goal before he tripped, and a player from the other team took the ball. He started running it towards their goal until Gavi slid under him, got the ball, the started running towards our goal. Two players from the other team were getting very close, so he passed the ball across the field to Pedri. Pedri ran with it for a bit, then passed it back to Gavi who then made his shot.

"I can't watch," I said to Lewy, and we both looked away. Turns out I didn't even need to watch because the fans went absolutely feral. When I opened my eyes Gavi and Pedri were running towards each other celebrating Gavi's goal. Lewandowski and I stood up, hugged, and jumped around. We both cheered. Xavi punched the air, but did not seem that excited, but I knew it was a facade.

Lewy and I sat back down and the game started back up. 40 seconds. The ball went to Busquets first, and he ran as far as he could with it until he passed it too Balde who was surrounded by many players on the other team. 10 seconds. In a panic, Balde shot the ball. Lewy and I winced as in hit the goal post and bounced off. Jordi Alba scoffed, but out of the corner of my eye I saw Gavi go for a header. He made it.

Lewandowski jumped up and screamed so loud. He threw his water bottle on the ground and the final whistle blew.

"I KNEW IT, I KNEW HE COULD DO IT!" Lewandoski yelled, running onto the field to Gavi. I couldn't believe it. Xavi threw his clip board on the ground and ran to the assistant coaches. I was so proud of Gavi. Everyone was running at Gavi, but he just brushed them all off and ran to me. He was running so fast that when he hugged me, we both fell to the ground.

"I did it, Cleo, I fucking did it," he said into my ear.

"I'm so proud of you, Gavi. You're going to the finals!" I said, running my hands through his hair. Everyone was running towards him, so I got up and backed away. All the boys piled on top of him. I pulled out my phone to take a photo of it. I took one of just them, and the other was a selfie.

"Thank you, Cleo, thank you!" Xavi clapped my back, "you're a mastermind. Gavi, get up."

"Thank you for believing in me, Xavi," Gavi said while embracing Xavi in a hug.

"I'm sorry we got so angry at you, kid."

Gavi came over and hugged me one more time. He took my phone out of my back pocket.

"Lewy, take a picture of us," Gavi said, handing my phone to Robert. We stood side by side with our arms around each others backs and smiled.

"Whoops that one was me, one more time," Lewy said, then took the photo. "Ok, now turn around and point to your jerseys." We did what he said, and he took another photo, then gave me back my phone. I quickly took a video of the boys celebrating for the insta while they weren't looking.

"Wait here, Cleo. We are going to go to the locker room, I'll be out in like ten minutes at the most." Gavi said.

"No, Gavi. You deserve to celebrate with your team," I stopped him.

"But, I get-"

"No buts. You'll have fun. I'll call you?"

"I love you, Cleo," He said running off.

"Love you too."

A/N: PLEASE REPLY TO THIS COMMENT WITH STORIES YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE!!!