Chapter Four: Evil Arises! Kamen Rider Evil!

Mulai dari awal

"I'm fine." The student reassured her.

"Let's take a break." Tsuki told the student he was sparring with. They bowed and went to rest.

Sakura and Tsuki were at the place where they put their bags, they were drinking water from their bottles.

"How's your mom doing?" A friend of Sakura and Tsuki's asked.

"She's almost good to leave hospital." Sakura said. "Now Papa's all excited about taking us to an onsen to celebrate." She said.

"Mama's getting better, and Papa wants to celebrate at an onsen." Tsuki said. "That's just like Papa." he said.

Furio was behind them, listening on their conversation.

"That sounds nice!" Their friend said.

"Onsen?" Furio said.

Sakura, Tsuki, and their friend look behind at Furio.

"They're great, aren't they? I love onsen!" Furio said, covering up his curiosity.

"Really?" Sakura asked Tsuki asked.

"Yeah." Furio said, nodding.

"But like, this is our papa we're talking about..." Sakura said.

"You can never know with him..." Tsuki said.

"Yeah..." Their friend said.

"Something's gonna happen..." Sakura said.

"Yeah..." Tsuki said.

Furio looks away smiling at the information he got, but also can't help but feeling jealous at Sakura and Tsuki's friend. Their friend seems to be close with them, but especially with Tsuki, and he doesn't know why but he don't like that.

K̸̗̪͎̭̎̎͂̈͌̔̎̃͘͠Ḭ̸̝̥͑͑Ţ̵̧͖̠̳̘̦̱͔̣͂̀̆̎̈́̋S̸̞̠̜̝̣͆̉̏͊Ư̸̢̧̳̻͉̲̥͎̲̝͊̊͆̋́͝͝N̵̬̣̜̘͂Ě̵̺̒̕

{Episode Eight}

[Igarashi Tsuki]

Me and my family were in a van. Mama is finally out of the hospital. We were headed towards the onsen Papa told us about.

"Is that Suwa Ravine?" Ikki asked, looking out the window.

"Ah, it's Mount Tanigawa!" Papa said, pointing at the mountain.

"Eh? Where?" Mama asked.

All of us saw it, and were excited.

K̸̗̪͎̭̎̎͂̈͌̔̎̃͘͠Ḭ̸̝̥͑͑Ţ̵̧͖̠̳̘̦̱͔̣͂̀̆̎̈́̋S̸̞̠̜̝̣͆̉̏͊Ư̸̢̧̳̻͉̲̥͎̲̝͊̊͆̋́͝͝N̵̬̣̜̘͂Ě̵̺̒̕

The six of us got to the onsen.

"Welcome to Minakami Onsen." A female worker greeted, and bowed.

"Thank you for having us!" Papa said, and we bowed.

"Enjoy your stay." The female worker told us.

"Thank you." Ikki thanked her.

Mama went toward the center of the room and looks around. "Wow, this ryokan looks incredible!" She excitedly said.

Papa went towards Mama. "I splurged a bit, since this is our first family trip in a while." He told her.

"You've barely recovered, so make sure to relax, Mama." Sakura told her.

"We need you to relax, so leave the rest to us, Mama." I told her.

"What they said. Get your fill of joy." Daiji said.