🍋Out on the balcony🍋

Start from the beginning

Sister? Huh? He noticed my confusion, and put a finger to his lips. "Sonia Nevermind. My half sister."

Wait- so apart of a mafia member- he's ALSO ROYALTY??? geez- you thought you knew a guy!

...

Well, I didn't really know him well. Infact, I hardly ever heard of him until now. Fuyuhiko would mostly complain about him. But half sister? Then it must be the same mom... since Nagito has a dad, who clearly isn't the king... it must be...

"Did your mom cheat on the king?"

The white haired boy seemed surprised, his white eyelashes curling up as he seemed impressed, and shocked. I explained my reasoning, and apperantly she "went down like fire."

I didn't understand the code words, and he grinned at me.

"Yeah, turns out my mom had a hot steamy romance with a mafia guy. Crazy, huh? Never even met her."

I felt bad, placing a hand on his shoulder. He leaned towards me, looking me up and down.

That's when he apologized. "Sorry for pinning you on the wall. I get jumpy."

I giggled like an idiot, waving it off. I could feel the drinks power over me... how many did I have?

"Tch, it's fineee! I don't mind it, I loved it. I mean, I love that i- no- I just. Y'know." I tried changing the subject. But it didn't help. "Hot steamy romance with a mafia guy? Crazy. I used to think all the stereotypes were true, some are... some arent. It's weird. I'm weird."

Nagito let a sly grin spread across his face, walking closer and placing a hand on my face. "You loved it? You like slamming my head against a fucking sink? Then running out like a coward before we could fight?"

I sensed the danger, and moved back. My backside was against the rail, and I gulped. "No! I mean, I liked your knee against my groin! Like, you were really digging in there. Wow, crazy weather were having. On a wedding day too, crazy!!"

Holy shut, I need to shut up.

His face turned bright red, and he seemed almost innocently flustered. "What? My... my leg?" It seems he didn't really understand what it made me feel, huh? In my mind, he was flirting with me to get into my pants and knew what he was doing. More like a sick tease if any.

"You didn't notice my huge ass boner? Your fighting style must be all close up, then." I laughed, feeling my head.

Nagito stared at me, twirling his hair awkwardly. That's when he smiled all calm. "Maybe it was so small, I didn't see?"

I choked on my spit, slamming the railing. "WHAT?! No, I'm like, huge!" This felt like some little kid arguement.

He pushed my chest back, making me lean down on the railing even more. My eyes widened as he ran a hand down my chest, licking his lips. My body trembled as my core heated up.

"Maybe I should get proof."

That motherfucker WAS getting into my pants!

Before I could respond, he grinded with his knee again, watching my response. I gripped the balcony, groaning a bit as I squinted my eyes with embarrassment. Of course I was getting riled up...

He continued with slow, paced movements as electric shocks went through my bulge, perking up in a tent between my legs. I could feel precum soaking my underwear, afraid it was visible. Nagito seemed equally unexpirienced, watching me carefully.

"Wow... I never knew you were like this.. why me?"

"I don't know, your ju- gcch-, your just pretty. I wasn't lying before!"

His pupils dilated, biting his lip as he sped up, seeing me sweaty and throw my head back. I ejaculated, breathing and looking down. His knee was soaked.

Nagito bent down, making me worried. Anybody could open the door! Especially that girl with the magenta hair! Shiit-

I couldn't stop thrusting up into his palm, however, words lost in my throat. My chest heaved faster as he pressed a kiss against my jeans, slowly unzipping my pants.

"Wow, You really are huge."

"Well there's your proof." I grinned, before he gripped my cock as it swung out. His breath latched over my leaking tip, curling his eyebrows.

"Awhhh, no blowjob?"

That. Dirty. Motherfucker. I grabbed a handful of his hair again, and thrusted into his face, my cock sliding across his cheek. He blushed again, feeling his cheek and sliding his finger down, the slimy precum meeting his face.

"Go ahead. You seem disappointed."

"On your size, or the no blowjo-"

"God damn it, just suck me off." I felt embarrassed too, as he grabbed my length and felt my throbbing shaft, licking it.

He slowly stroked it, watching in awe as it would  bounce up and flop back and fourth as he let his lips close over it. I groaned, feeling the heat of his mouth licking the slit of my tip, before going further into the hilt. He inhaled, as if he was obsessed with my scent, before slowly pulling back.

He was staring up at me like I was staring down at him, his mouth was soaked as he let his tongue glide out, licking the underside of my cock and making me rock my head back.

"Hurry." I told him, feeling myself build up. He nodded, face flushed red. Almost as if he wasn't apart of the mafia. He began to slurp me up as I facefucked him, I flipped him onto the railing as I held onto it, thrusting into his throat and hearing him choke. However, he just held my legs and shut his eyes, moaning as I abused his throat. I kept speeding up, feeling the sweat the uphoria in my brain as the achohol only helped make it numb.

Finally, I came into his mouth and pulled back, Regaining my composure and strength. Nagito heard the door open and turned to the woman.

"I'm busy." He spoke without it hesitation, and she instantly nodded and turned away. I punched the railing, hoping to God it didn't fall- was that woman used to this!?

Nagito cleaned the cum dripping down the corner of his mouth, smiling at me. "I like it. Kind of sour, kind of sweet. You smell so nice... very tangy..." He hummed, leaning into my body and licking my balls, groping my dick and smelling me.

I felt embarrassed, looking away. "I-I get it...I think we're done here..."

He put his mouth back in, pushing himself to a deepthroat and licking me all over.

I could tell this was going to be a long night. And the music wasn't even over yet.

The next morning I woke up to my head aching, and Fuyuhiko across the room. He was talking to Peko about whatever, and didn't seem to notice I was awake. There was a wound on his arm, and I felt an ache on my dick. I don't remember key details, but all I know is that I slept with him...

shit.

That's bad, right?! I mean, I KILLED HIS FATHER- well I mean not ME ME, but I HELPED. What if he finds out!?