Midnight surprise, morning reflections

Start from the beginning

Akshara smiled, looking at him seductively.

"Hi Handsome" she whispered, running her fingers over his lips.

He closed his eyes, caught in a trance.

And then opened them again.

She was still there.

Nope, not a dream.

"What are you doing here?" He questioned coming out of his sleepy state.

Akshara chuckled running her hands through his tousled hair, "why, want me to leave?"

Abhimanyu's grip on her tightened, he was well awake and aware of her now.

He hooked his legs around her and then flipped them around so that she was laying directly under him, causing her to gasp in excitement.

He stared at her naughtily, tightening his hold on her.

"Don't you dare... you are looking irresistible.... and you are not going anywhere" he whispered hotly before crouching down and exposing her bare nipple underneath her lingerie.

Practically ripping the material away in desire.

"Abhimanyu..." Akshara moaned, wrapping her hands around his head which was busy with her bare breast, waiting for the night that was coming for them.

***

Akshara woke up the next day to the smell of fresh eggs, warm buttery toast, cut-up fruit, and a hot glass of coffee. All her favourites! Put together on a breakfast tray.

And what was even better was the man that had prepared them and holding them was her Abhimanyu, dressed neatly in with apron around him.

Smiling gratefully at him as she got up and put on one of his white button-down T-shirts that he handed her.

He bent down and pressed a kiss to her lips.

"Mmmm... a morning straight out of my dreams" Akshara whispered, kissing him again and then focusing back on the meal that he had prepared.

Abhimanyu sat beside her, sipping his own coffee.

"Funny I could say the same" he chuckled, causing her to grin. She bit into her toast and simultaneously fed him some of the fruit he cut up.

"By the way... I was not aware my Akshara was so rambunctious" Abhimanyu winked, causing her to blush beneath him and then he leaned in pressing a kiss to her temple, "best surprise of my life"

Akshara smiled and then pulled him in by his collar, "You haven't seen anything yet mister" she whispered tracing his lips with her fingers and watching his reaction slowly as she licked her lips.

And Abhimanyu let out a groan, throwing his head back.

The seductress.

The seductress that had his heart.

And Akshara giggled, letting him go.

And then she peered over at the time, it was almost 7:30!

"Work Abhi?" she turned to him, looking worried. She didn't ever want to be a distraction.

He looked at her sheepishly, like he had been caught red-handed, "yes baba... I will go soon.."

Akshara looked down at the tray, toying with her meal and Abhimanyu noted instantly that she had something she wanted to say.

"Akshara... tell me," he said his voice stern. He wanted things to be straightforward and sorted immediately.

Akshara sighed and turned to him, "I am coming with you today..."

Abhimanyu began his mouth to complain, he could not put her in Mahima's direct line of vision, and before he could, she covered his mouth with her palm.

She was going to tell him the truth now and seek his advice.

She had learned her lesson.

They were a team.

Before she was worried about putting him or Tara in danger.

But now there was a good chance the evidence was there.

So she had to tell him.

"The day has come Abhi... for justice to be sought"

<3 

Dhamaka waiting for you all next!

Can't believe I am wrapping this one up.

Much love to my babies and to you all!

N x