' Please sit ' Sara gestured toward the seats by a small table, stationed by the window that showed parts of town around castle.

Alicent Hightower order to servant to pour them all a cup of steaming tea, before dismissing them.

' And what tea are we having this day? ' Rhaenys wondered as Sara took the seat in front of her.

' Black tea ' Sara smiled, her hair was done in one long braid,with a few strands left to frame her long face.

' Is it to your liking? ' Sara asked.

' Greatly so ' the queen confessed.

' I am glad ' Alicent then replied ' It is one of my favorites. '

Rhaenys eyed the lemon-cake on the platter and wondered if she should have one, after the earlier revelations that she had about her body.

Will Aemond still want me, If I grow fat and ugly?

' Do you want one? ' Sara asked politely as Rhaenys chewed on her lip.

Yes, I do want one. But does that mean I should have one?

' I do not know, ' Rhaenys smiled slightly, ' It has come to my attention that I'm growing fat, so perhaps limitations should be made '

' Who said that to you? ' Sara gasped, seeming taken aback by the casual way in which Rhaenys mentioned it.

' No one had to say it ' Rhaenys smiled ' My gown almost refusing to lace was proof enough of that. '

' Perhaps it was an old one, ' Alicent Hightower offered and Rhaenys had to give it to her, she was trying at the least.

' No, newly commissioned. I've never worn it, unless one counts the time I tried all the gowns that were to be brought for the journey, to avoid this exact scenario. '

~

Princess Alicent Targaryen stood on the balcony of her chamber and held her favorite crown of roses in her hands, smiling widely, the first crown she had ever received.

Roses dry and yet it was her most precious possession.

Alicent let her fingers run gently over the petals, thinking back to the moment when it had been placed upon her year ago.

Aemon had just won the tourney in celebration of her six and tenth name day.

It had been a small tourney with barely more than a handful of competitors, but it had still been one of his proudest days. Aemon's first joust in a real tourney and his first victory.

Alicent put the crown on the wide balustrade of her balcony, smiling at the memories.

She remembered the joy on Aemon's face that night, the soft touches and the even softer kisses afterwards.

When they had finally been alone in his chamber after the big feast and the exhaustingly long dance, she had rewarded him for the victory and her crown of roses, letting him take her maidenhead.

It had been one of the most wonderful nights of Alicent's life and she still got a warm, comforting feeling in her stomach whenever she thought back to their first night.

In every tourney Aemon had won since she had been by his side, cheering on him in every round, letting him crown her his Queen of Love and Beauty.

~

' That is enough ' Aemond said, turning to face Rhaenys on the bed, ' I will make you see the maester, if it is the last thing that I do. '

' I am fine ' Rhaenys shushed him, ' I am only tired, let me sleep. '