"Agree." Madison interjected. "I don't remember Drew being with someone these past year, I guess he kinda gave up on that." 

Kira frowned. "What do you mean?"

"When the season of Outer Banks came out, everything changed for all of us. We really did got famous over night, everyone knew us but even though that was something good for our career, it also came the negative parts and that was something that Drew couldn't handle that well." Madison took a sip of her wine and looked at Madelyn to proceed.

"Yeah." She agreed. "Everyone dealt with fame on their own way, but Drew kinda disconnected from everything related to the online world, the constant evasion of his privacy cost him someone on his life that he adored and he never forgave himself to listen to social media instead of her. He doesn't post as much, he doesn't want people to know his online, that kinda stuff. I know that if he's comfortable with you, which he is, he's gonna tell you more about this, because it also connects with the start of his anxiety and I guess I want to live that part to him."

Kira nodded apprehensively. She noticied that being famous wasn't something that celebrities braged about, she saw their privacy being ripped away and the constant eyes on them, and she understood why Drew was more kept of himself. She noticied the way he's frequently taking deep breaths and moving his rings on his fingers or just turning off the wi-fi. These simple gestures that made more sense to her now.

"But." Madison started to smile and nudged Kira with her shoulder. "He posted you and that was something I didn't expect." 

Kira looked down, shaking her head smiling, her cheeks getting red.

"That was nothing..." She added, but she knew that wasn't nothing.

"Nothing?" Carlacia gasped, shocked. "Girl, that was something out of character from Drew."

The girls nodded and Kira was left speechless. She didn't know what to say.

"Listen." Madelyn grabbed her hand. "He likes you, really likes you. Like we said, Drew gave up on relationships a bit, he was scared that everyone only wanted to be with him because he was famous and the fact that you showed up, treating him like a normal person...it changed something in him. As cliché as it sounds."

"You guys are leaving me without words." Kira laughed nervously. "I just,...I like him but I feel so overwhelmed, because I never felt this way about someone, these feelings were so fast that it scares me sometimes. I'm all in the moment person, but this scares me." 

The girls got close to her, Madelyn placing her arm around her shoulders and Carlacia and Madison grabbing Kira's hands.

"Listen, we understand." Carlacia started. "We understand these feelings, I guess at some points on our life we all felt that, but it just like you said. Just try to live in the moment, enjoy this passion that you having. You guys have something unique happening."

"And Drew is the happiest that I ever seen him, he looks more relaxed." Madelyn completed.

Kira smiled at each one of the girls. She never thought that meeting Drew, would also bring her people that was slowly creeping into her heart.

"Thank you, so much." Kira smiled.

The girls all hugged each other, smiling and laughing, trying to not spill the wine, before Drew opened the balcony door smiling at the scene in front of him. 

"Why are we all hugging? I want a hug." He spoke.

The girls untangle themselves and looked at the person in question, everyone smirking when they noted.

"Nothing of your business, Starkey. It's called a girls talk for a reason." Carlacia stated and everyone nodded.

He raised his hands as if in defending himself. "Take it easy on me, please. I just wanted to tell you guys that the food is ready."

Madison, Madelyn and Carlacia got up and went inside, Kira took her time and before she got in, she hugged Drew. He went still for a moment, but managed to wrap his hands around her, smelling her lavender perfume.

She looked at him. "Here's your hug, handsome." 

She winked at him and went inside, leaving a smiling Drew behind.

author's note.       next chapter is their final goodbye :(
gonna miss them being together, but things have to move on and quickly!
maybe too quickly is gonna to cause something we dont know!

thank u for the 40k i love u <3