Kira smirked and Drew took that opportunity to get close to her and with both hands, pulled her hair back, away from her face. He noticied her arms closing around his waist and then he did the same but around her neck. They stared at each other for a bit, feeling each other's presence, taking time to appreciate the time that they had together before she left.

"I guess she kinda was, but you don't know...You could still kissed me that night".

Kira shook her head. "Not happening. If I knew you from the show, I wouldn't kiss you." 

Drew frowned a bit. "Why's that?"

Kira shrugged. "Well, it would feel like an invasion of privacy and it would be awkward for me, I didn't want to take advantage of you." 

Drew laughed. "Well, you did take advantage of me."

Kira gasped. "Shut up."

"I'm joking, but I get what you mean." He kissed her cheek. "I'm glad you didn't knew me."

Kira smiled but before she spoke, someone from behind them called.

"Wrap it up, love birds." Kira looked and saw Madison wave her over. "C'mon Kira, I want to show you the rest of the set."

Drew hugged her closer and snuggled closer against her neck. "Don't go, I want to be with you every chance I get."

Kira melted at those words, Drew made her feel some type of way and she didn't want leave either. 

"You are such a baby." She laughed and stepped away from the embrace. "I will see you in a bit."

Drew frowned but didn't got a chance to argue, when he heard the director calling everyone back. He sighed and kissed Kira on her forehead.

"I will see you in a bit."

They smiled and both went on their ways, Drew feeling calmer coming back to the set than when he left.

Kira and her friends decided to invite Drew and his friends to eat dinner at their place.

After they finished shooting for the day, everyone went down to the beach for a few last swims before they left, and during that time, Kira suggested that everyone go over to their place for dinner and enjoy their last night together.

Chase, JD and Flynn were engaged in a conversation about instruments and music, Lucas was chatting with Rudy about his skate tournaments while eating some appetizers, Marcus was preparing some drinks with Drew, each other sharing their knowledge about the subject and Madison, Madelyn, Carlacia and Kira were outside, enjoying the summer breeze with their glasses of wine on their hands. They were having the familiar girl talk, switching the topics between friendships, alone time and relationships, this topic soon focusing on Kira.

"I don't want to be cliché, but I never saw Drew this happy." Madelyn commented and sipped on her wine. 

Kira shook her head, nervously. She expected this topic would come up and she didn't mind, because they were Drew's friends, they knew him better than her, but it made her nervous, because of the same reason. They knew Drew better than her.