Chapter 1

- Carmie's POV

*Kriiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!*

What the f*ck ? Way to ruin my beautiful dream Alarm Clock . Thanks a lot ! I sigh and turned it off . Fell back to bed ,wishing my dreams will have its continuation . But then -

"CARMIEEEEEE ! WAKE UP ALREADY ! YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE ! ITS YOUR FIRST DAY AND I WONT TOLERATE YOU BEING LATE YOUNG LADY!"

My mom called downstairs.
Ough. I cover my ears with my pillows . Early in the morning and she's already shouting!

"CARMIE ! DO YOU REALLY WANT ME TO GO THERE AND WAKE YOU UP ? YOU WONT LIKE WHAT IM GOING TO DO."

I quickly got up. "Okay Im up. Im up ! No need to come here." I said quietly.

I check the clock to see what time is it. And its already 8am! Srsly ? I only have 30mins. To get ready . I quickly took a shower , and wore my usual outfit to school : a simple dress with cardigan and I pair it with some doll shoes. Grab my glasses and books and bolted downstairs.
I bet your thinking as to why I dress like this , Well what good in dressing up when no one even notices me at school . They only saw me as the girl who gets high grades in class and as the girl who answers all their assignments . In short : NERD . Whew . And btw , Im a werewolf . I belong to the 'New Moon Pack' . The strongest pack in our place . With a very kind and respectable Alpha : Alpha Logan with a very beautiful and loving mate : Luna Faith . Oh and with an arrogant playboy son who is soon to be alpha of our pack : Hunter Vahn Sant . The guy who is treated like a god in our school and pack . Girls kissed the floor he walk into .

I saw my mom cooking breakfast. When she saw me , she smiled and said "Oh hey hon. Eat your breakfast already. I dont want you looking wimpy on your first day of school and when its Hunter's birthday."

Oyea. I almost forgot its the Jerk's 18th birthday. He will finally meet his mate . I wonder who it will be . Whoever she is , I pity her . Because Hunter will probably just reject and dump her. Dont wanna tie down to a single girl when he has different girls spending the night at his house everyday. Such a perv.

"No mom I gotta go. Im going to be late already . Ill just grab some food at school when I still have time." I answered.
"But-----"
I kissed her cheek and rushed outside saying "Bye Mom! Love you!" And also crossing my fingers hoping this day would be better .

*******************
I arrived at school 8:25am . Thank God that my house is just a walking distance from school. I saw different groups of students gathering together asking each other about how they spent their summer days. I just bowed my head and walk between them trying my very best to be unnotice . But then- Blaaaaag !

I was hit into a hard chest .

"Easy there little tiger."

A very deep voice said. I look up to find out who it is. It was Jed Ronalds , one of Hunter's bestfriend and soon to be beta of our pack. I can hear other of his friends laughing at my clumsiness .

"U-uhm . Sorry . I wasnt looking where I was going." I said stuttering .

"Awwww . Is the little girl going to cry? Poor you. Your Daddys not here to protect you." Said Travis , one of thier friends . They keep laughing.

I clenched my fist. Talking about my dad is very hard for me to take . He died in a war when I was 8 . After that Im not the same girl who I used to be anymore . My dad always treated me like a princess . And when he died , I felt empty .

I hold back the tears that is struggling to come out . They know Im weak but I dont want them to see how weak I am.

Thank God our conversation was cut short by an arriving car . All the heads is watching the black cadillac now .

Hunter Vahn Sant came out of the car with two blonde bimbos following him . When they've already reach his steps they hook their arm in each sides of Hunter's .

He walk like he own the world . Girls cant stop ogling over him . He stand 6feet tall with a muscled body every girl would die for just to run their hands in his muscular physique . A black hair , girls would like to touch. Killer smile with dimples popping out.

But that's not what caught my attention . Its the heavenly scent that I smell . I roamed my eyes around to see where it is coming from . Then it stopped at Hunter . He seems to be searching for the scent too . And when our eyes met ,

OH MY FUCKING GOSH ! IM DEAD.