Optimus Prime Venomized!

The autobot base was filled, so they were not expecting another visitor, especially not one that would soon share a body with their leader.

Optimus Prime had no intention of getting "possessed" as Spike called it once. Plus, the leader believed that it most likely to happen in other worlds, like the worlds shown on those human TV shows. So it was not even a part of his daily thinking, not a single piece of data in his mainframe.

Especially not on this specific day. It was a Saturday; the sky was a pale blue with barely a cloud in the sky. The sand and dirt glowed in the sunlight, different shades of browns and yellows. He and Jazz were out on patrol when Jazz suddenly skidded to a halt, dust forming clouds from his sliding tires.

"Jazz!" Optimus called. "What's wrong?"

"Sorry Optimus. I thought I saw something, maybe a Decepticon." Jazz guessed. "But it didn't look like a Decepticon."

Optimus transformed, scouring the area around them. "I don't see anything Jazz. Maybe this sunlight is messing with your optics." Just as he finished that statement, he spotted the strange being; a dark blue puddle scampering through the dust. Part of it raised itself, like a head scouring its surroundings curiously. 

It spotted Optimus, leaping with an enthusiasm that caught the Autobot leader off guard. It latched onto Optimus's forearm, legs of the substance sprawling out to cover more and more of the area. 

"What is that thing?!" Jazz questioned, stepping away in surprise and fear. 

"I don't know. I don't know if I want to." Optimus tried pulling the strange creature off but all it did was stretch, like slime. When he let go, it returned to its original state and continued to spread.

"Let's get back to base. Maybe Ratchet will know what it is." The leader and his second in command transformed, driving off toward the base. 

Ratchet jumped back, having to take in the sight twice. His leader was half covered in an other-worldly dark blue slime. The creature had not stopped spreading, making it difficult for Prime to even transform, having to force the sludge apart with his arms. 

"What on Cybertron did you do, Prime?!" Ratchet was shocked. Sure, he had seen Prime in bad shape but not half possessed by some alien science experiment.

"We ran into it on patrol. I thought you would know what it was."

'How was he that calm? He is literally getting possessed.' The medic thought, as he stepped closer cautiously. Nothing came to mind, nothing that matched the chemical compound, the physical appearance, even the feeling when he touched the intruder. It tensed up, like a spooked animal. 

Ratchet sighed. "I'll try and do some tests and see what it is. No promises though." Ratchet turned, and started typing on Teletran 1. He searched up everything from 'alien slime' to 'alien possessions'. There was no hint to what this thing could be, nothing even coming close to Optimus's new guest. 

A couple minutes of searching goes by before a new, unfamiliar voice rang out in the base.

"I wasn't expecting this to be easy but you're a chill host." Large footsteps trudged through the door. Ratchet scrambled to grab a nearby blaster, ready to shoot whatever or whoever came in.

A dark blue figure the size of Optimus, maybe an inch taller, came in through the entrance. The figure was a dark navy blue, shiny and reflective. It had the same metal mask that Optimus always wore over his face when battling Decepticons. His eyes were pure white, but they didn't look like human eyes or optics. Instead they looked...alien.

There was little bits of red, glinting armor on his arms and shoulders, possibly referring to the Autobot leader's theme colors.

"Who are you and where is Optimus Prime?" Ratchet questioned, taking a slight step back. His trigger finger grew closer to pulling as the giant, slimy, organic creature took a step forward. The medic's frantic question gained more attention, as he could see Ironhide, Jazz among others entering the room, most pulling out weapons in alarm. 

"Your leader is fine, I promise. I am Decebal, and Optimus Prime is my host." Decebal 

"Bull-scrap. There is no way that you and Prime can be in the same body." Ironhide was standing behind Decebal, pointing his nitrogen canon right at the back of his head, trigger ready.

"There is only one being in that body, and it's been taken."

"Yeah, man. What'd you do to our leader, really?" Jazz asked, arms crossed. A murmuring of agreements from the others followed.

"Your plan won't work." Huffer shouted, pessimistic. 

Decebal sighed reluctantly, seeing that this bot's team was protective. No matter how much he could have explained, nothing would work. There would only be damage and chaos if he tried reasoning his way out. 

Decebal, hesitantly, pulled away in strings of blue, the armor displacing itself, forming Decebal's head. It was only attached via a few portions of the alien body. Once the goo cleared, Optimus Prime was seen perfectly fine. His optics were gray for a few seconds, but continued to flicker on, a shining blue.