There were two security guards who were already looking at us. I raise my arm, squeezing my hand and sending a bullet towards the guard to the left. Alex immediately drops the bag and lifts his own gun, going for the second one.

And just in like, this entire place was defenseless.

"Listen up little lambs!" I shout over the screams and cries, smiling at everyone crouched down with their hands above their heads in fear.

Jackson lifts his gun towards the people behind the counters, switching his focus between all ten of them as Sophie and I begin to saunter through the large area. Alex joining Jackson in defense but he brings himself closer to the door to make sure no one slips out.

"We aren't here for you, rather something much more valuable." I explain, letting the palm of my hand graze over the tops of people's heads. "But if you try to make a move, we won't think twice."

I reach the desks while Sophie grabs the bag Alex had dropped then splits and begins demanding for people's phones and wallets, using the duffel bag for storage.

"If you listen to us, you'll be fine." Everyone else's eyes were on the floor when I hear a small rustle right behind me to my right. I turn around, seeing a woman carefully trying to reach under her desk where I knew a panic button was located.

Holy fuck, people just can't listen huh? Even if it costs them their pathetic lives.

I aim the gun towards the frantic woman trying to be sneaky in her state of panic, pointing it right between her eyes as she was too distracted by her risky choice to notice. She had a tight ponytail and very light makeup, her hair was such a bright blonde color and judging by the perfect manicure and diamond necklace on her neck, she was loaded.

I pull back the top of the gun and it makes a loud click, getting her attention. She freezes, her eyes slowly lifting up to meet mine but I didn't give her the chance to beg for her life, I just pulled the trigger.

The sound of sobs and screams fill the large area, her body slumps and tumbles to the hard floor. The loud slam makes the man sitting besides her choke back a sob, some of her blood splattered on the side of his face.

"And that is what happens if you don't," I turn back to crowd, Sophie had finished getting everyone's wallets and phones. She grabs one of the small square-shaped plastic bag before zipping up the duffel bag.

She then rips open the first plastic bag, pulling out the tightly folded black bag inside and she began pulling it apart until it was at its full length. "You, take this." She grabs a random man's arm and yanks him up, giving him the bag and pushing him towards one of the desks.

I walk forward and catch the man wobbling, he looked very old and delicate so I tried my best not to break him like a toothpick. "Hello handsome, would you be so kind to fill up this bag for us?"

"W-With what?" The man asks in a shivering voice, his eyes shut and his fingers tightly clamped around the bag Sophie had given him.

"Well, money. What else does a bank have?" I chuckle, moving him towards the first person behind the glass and smiling widely. "Give him everything you've got, okay?"

The woman nods rapidly, taking the bag from the man and I turn to see Sophie and Jackson already heading to the back with Jackson's backpack.

I smile, crossing my arms over my chest and happily walking through the crowd of terrified people. I spot a teenage boy wearing a very nice black hoodie, it was black and had a crazy design on the back. It looked nice so I bent down and lightly tapped his shoulder, whimpers and sobs softly came out of him.