I was upset but I acted like I wasn't and went on my way to find Adrianna.

___________

"GUYS WAIT FOR ME!" Pony-boys loud voice yelled from behind me and Johnny.

"Sorry I had a real bad stomach ache." He said as Johnny moved to go behind him.

I turned around and gave them the most dirty look I could as they just looked at me confused and stopped walking. I know that they will side with each-other no matter what happened.

"I'm going home, don't even try coming over to my house because the doors locked." I said simply walking away but of course pony-boy had to run up to me.

"Can't you just stay a little longer?" He said grabbing my shoulder as I pushed him away and kept walking.

"You and Johnny can both go to hell." I yelled walking away, out of anger .

___________

THE NEXT MORNING

I woke up regretting what I did last night but it had to be said. The gang gets mad when I hang out with girls but will leave me out of everything and only ever be on each-others side.

I did my daily makeup and hair routine and threw on a flowy long-sleeve mini dress, black tights and white high boots with a white head-band.

Even if I was a grease girl I could never be caught in a bad outfit.

I got into my bus to see pony-boy sitting in my usual seat so I just sat across from him.

"Adrianna I'm sorry and I know what it feels like-" he started but I finished his sentence.

"You don't know what it feels like. None of you know me and you don't know shit, I look at myself everyday with nothing. Everything I try to wear- ANYTHING I see someone else in the mirror, I hate looking in the fucking mirror." I said honestly with tears in my eyes while I whispered the last part.

Pony-boy looked at me confused and then with a look of sympathy.

"Do you have body-dysmorphia?" He asked. He had only ever seen this stuff in some mental books he read but never in real life.

I felt my eyes start to tear up so I turned my head to the mirror. "I don't know what I have." I mumbled as he wrapped his arm around me.

"Your beautiful and perfect, perfect to everyone." He said leaning his head against me making me feel a little better.

"Thanks." I said placing my hand on my thigh. We rode to school while he comforted me and it was pretty nice, besides all the people staring at us.

___________

We walked to the smoking corner because our bus got here early and of course she had to be here.

Freya, my old best friend. I loved her but we stopped being friends because she did me dirty way to many time, anytime I got a boyfriend she would flirt with him non-stop and she's obsessed with any guy I like. She thinks I still like her

"Oh my god it's funny seeing you two around here!" She yelled in her forced voice then plunged to PonyBoys side.

It's so obvious she has a crush on him, she's always on top of him and she knows we dated. He's just to oblivious to see it.

"Hey freya, what's up?" He said while I stayed quiet.

"The usual, shopping and girl stuff. I went to see a movie at the drive in the other night! You should come with me!" He said squeaking while she pulled on his sleeve.

"There's no point, we just went there the other night." I said as she looked at me with a glare that could kill someone.

"I meant pony-boy."she said looking up to him while he just shook his head.

"I wouldn't go without Adrianna, Cmon Adri let's go get to our class." He said as he took my hand and lead me to the front door of the school.

We entered the school in a rush and I pushed him in a empty corner.

"Why'd you do that?" I asked him as he was pushed against the wall.

"Do what?" He said, messing with me.

"Why'd you run into the school, away from her?" I said like I cared.

"She's crazy, I think she's obsessed with me or something because anywhere I go she's there." He said as he took a breath in. "God I can't stand her."

"God I could kiss you right now." I said laughing a bit and grabbing his arm to walk with the rest of the people.

God I wish I did kiss him.

___________