Chapter 3

It's been a few months and Echo and (Y/N) got their new Bad Batch suits. Echo's was made to help with his cyborgnetic features as he the mechanical parts on the back of his head were covered by a carbon plate with pieces of metal on it. (Y/N)'s suit was made with a lot of red and created to control her increased speed.

An extra bunk was added in Tech's and Wrecker's room and an extra bunk was added in Hunter and Crosshair's room. Echo sleeps with Hunter and Crosshair while (Y/N) sleeps with Tech and Wrecker.

---

One day, the Batch travelled to Hoth since there was a small Seperatist Base there. It wasn't fetal to the war, but it could come in handy if it wasn't opperational anymore.

"So Sergeant is it?" Wrecker asked as (Y/N) looked at him. Her helmet was similar to Tech's but less face was to be seen, but her eyes as goggles on her helmet. She nodded. "So, does that mean you're above Hunter or you're now following his orders...?"

"Uhm..." She looked at the rest of the Batch as Echo shrugged. "You never asked me this before, Wrecker."

"Well, we didn't exactly have a valid reason to ask you." Tech interrupted as Hunter was now looking at them, and then to Crosshair who just shrugged and looked at the planet from the inside of their ship.

They know it'll be below freezing, so they need to see what warm they could wear above their armour.

"You guys really didn't think that through about the cold, did you?" (Y/N) chuckled as she got on a thick jacket as she put on her helmet and walked outside. "HOLY JEEZ IT'S COLD OUT HERE!" She yelled and ran back inside. "What even is our mission?"

"We were told that there was a Seperatist Outpost here that we must take down so it becomes less opperational towards the enemy." Hunter explained.

"Hmm, Wrecker. Your on again." Crosshair smirked and put on his own helmet.

"Oh, you bet! I'll win this time!" Wrecker yelled as he ran outside and shivered for a moment. "Oh my! It's cold! Any more jackets inside!?"

"I do not have any." Tech answered. He then began to read his holopad again to see where they could enter the base.

"You guys are so dramatic." (Y/N) smirked and walked into their small room and opened her own drawers and pulled out some jackets.

"When you did get those?" Echo asked, not remembering her bringing or buying them at all.

"I am faster than light, Echo. I have my eyes." She chuckled and handed each one a jacket.

"Technically, that is impossible. Nothing travels quicker than the speed of light." Tech told her.

"It was sarcasm, Tech." She chuckled and patted his shoulder. "I'm just saying that I was too quick for you guys to notice my stocking in my side of the bunks."

"I did notice your barrel you now have, but I never thought to ask what was in it." Wrecker chuckled. "Anyways, let's go blow something up!" He was excited now and they all ran out.

"Which way, Tech?" Hunter asked.

"Follow me." Tech then lead the way as they all followed him, the snow getting stronger and thicker. Luckily, Tech parked the Maruder inside of a small cave that just had enough room for it. "Just this way."

"Tech! Where are you!?" Hunter yelled. He turned around and didn't see anybody.

"Hunter!?"

"Tech!? Hunter!? Wrecker!? Crosshair!?" (Y/N) yelled and coughed. "Echo!?"

"(Y/N)!? Echo!?" Crosshair then pulled down his visor to see any body heat. The snow was to much and it was very foggy so they could barely see in front of each other.

"Uhm, guys..." Wrecker looked behind and was attacked by a yeti? No, a Wampa. "Woah!" He then began to run from it and it roared and started to chase him. Wrecker kept running until he slipped and rolled down a hill while yelling loudly.

Tech felt the ground behind him shake as he turned around and yelled out as Wrecker bumped into him, both now rolled to the bottom.

"Ugh, Wrecker..." Tech groaned.

"Oh, my..." Wrecker gagged and slipped off Tech. "There was... ugh... A huge Yeti Monster...!"

"A Wampa, I presume?"

"Yeah! That thing!"

"Did you see anybo-" They then heard a faint scream as the ground began to shake again faintly. "Woah! Wrecker, move!" A flock of Tauntauns ran towards them as they moved out of the way, seeing Crosshair and Hunter running from them and quickly hidden behind a rock for cover. "Woah..."

"Yeah... woah!" Wrecker smiled and walked to the other two and smiled. "Welcome back!"

"The storm seems to be going away. At least, now we can try to find (Y/N) and Echo without too many dangers."

"How did we even lose each other? We were close?" Wrecker was confused.

"Conditions on Hoth are unpredicable, so use getting lost from each other was a likely possibility."

"We know that now, Tech." They all looked around and Crosshair aimed his gun around and tried his best to locate through the snow storm. "I have something..." He hummed, this way, he then handed Hunter a piece of a grapple as he handed it to Tech who handed it to Wrecker.

---

"Echo! Are you okay!?" (Y/N) moved him, but he didn't budge. "Echo!? Speak to me plea-woah!" She was then slapped by the Wampa and was knocked unconscious.

"It's the beast!" Wrecker cried out and Hunter shot it straight in the head as the body fell limp in front of them. "There is something half burried!"

Crosshair and Hunter began to dig and found a near frozen Echo. They handed him to Wrecker who hugged him like a bear for some sort of heat. It was bad on Echo because of his body being like 65% robotic.

"(Y/N)!" Tech called out. Hunter smelt blood.

"I smell blood." Hunter took a few steps to the left and found blood patches by his feet and saw (Y/N). "Oh my! Guys! We need a medic here!"

"Let's get her back to the ship and heal her before we take a course of action." Tech told them and Wrecker picked their partner up and they headed back to the ship.

If they were able to find it after getting lost.