Chapter 4: Fainting

We got ready and went to the apple orchard we picked a basket of apples then went back. I was feeling dizzy but just put it off and got a drink. I walked to daddy who was sitting on the coach. I climbed up onto his lap and started laying on him he asked "what is wrong little one?" I mumbled "dizzy" and placed my head in his neck. He picked me up and asked "do you want to go to the nurse?" I shook my head no and stayed still i then mumbled "tired" and drifted off to sleep.

When I woke up I was in daddy's arms I wiggled out of daddy's arms and was about to walk to the restroom but when I stood up I got dizzy and started to collapse. Before i was enveloped in darkness I felt myself be caught by daddy.

Nick p.o.v

I woke up to my baby falling I picked her up and immediately ruched her to the nurse office. I burst in there and yelled "nurse Sophia fainted" the nurse rushed over and put her in a bed with an IV then said "she is fine just dehydrated and stressed she will stay for until she wakes up then she can leave she will be in bed rest for a month after that." I nodded and asked "when is she going to wake up?" the nurse responded with "any time this week. I nodded and after a while drifted off in my chair.
It has been a week and no sight of any life from Sophia except for her breathing. I went and took a shower and wished my Sophia would wake up.

Sophia's p.o.v
I woke up to a bright light. It was too bright and I did not like it. I tried to Barry my head in my pillow but could not move. I look up to see that I had an IV connected to me. I started to cry until daddy came in and started to shush me I calmed down and asked "is my child okay?" Daddy nodded and said "you fainted because you we're dehydrated and too stressed they are going to keep you in here for the rest of the day and then you are on bed rest for about 1 month." I nodded and payed my head on his shoulder. I fell asleep almost instantly after that.

When I woke up daddy was still with me but we were at home again. I shook daddy and said "daddy wake up" he woke up and asked "what wrong baby" I just pointed to the bathroom door and he asked "do you need to go to the restroom I nodded and he picked me up. When I was done I walked to daddy and he picked me up. He then said "Well darling let's go and get some food shall we?" I nodded and he carried us to the Cafeteria.

When we got there we got our food and he made me eat everything on my plate he then picked me up and we headed back to our dorm.