Chapter 2: finding daddy!

I woke up and was in a crib I did not like the bars and wanted to climb out but new I could harm my child if I landed wrong so I waited for a couple minutes then saw that I could put the bars down so that is what I did I then walked to the dresser and got ready I could tell that it was the next day I walked out and headed to the lunchroom I walked in and a vampire instantly picked me up. "Hello little kit what are you doing walking all alone. I just look at the guy not knowing what to say. He walked with me in his arms and asked me his name i responded with "Sophia". He put in my name and we got our breakfast I was about to go and scoot off his lap when he grabbed me and made me sit still " I'm going to feed you little kit." I just nod and eat until I am full I then refuse he understands and we dump our food "my name is nick little one now we both now names." I just nod he asked for my schedule and I gave it to him he took me to the class and gave me back my schedule he said "I will come get you so wait for me okay" I nodded and then walked into class I sat in a chair at the back were there were not many people. I listened to the teacher and when the bell rang I walked out of class and saw nick I walked up to him but was interrupted by a guy he asked " hi do you want me to walk you to class?" He asked. I shook my head and tried to walk to nick but was shoved to the ground I immediately curled into a ball to protect my stomach he started to kick me and I was sobbing when suddenly the attacks stoped I looked up and there was nick he was about to pick me up I stayed curled up and he took me to the nurse. I was unconscious before we got there though.

I woke up and I was hooked up to an IV I could see other machines also I then remembered what had happened I grabbed my stomach is the child ok some one walks in and I look up it was nick and the doctor. "Hi Sophie how are you feeling and before you ask the child is fine." I sag in relief then said "I'm fine a little sore but that is it." The doctor nodded well you can leave any time. I nod and started to drift off again when nick said "what did he mean the child is okay?" I placed a hand on my stomach and said " I was raped about 4 weeks ago when I was in the checkup for the testing we found out I was with child." He mummed and then asked  "do you want to be my little Sophia." I was startled to be honest but then I nodded. "Ok great let's go tell the head master. All I could do was let him pick me up and carry me to the office he set me on his lap when we entered the headmaster said "I was expecting you soon prince nick I was told that you had set your eyes on Sophia I trust you know her condition or will we haft to tell you?" "I know there is no need I want Sophia as my little though." What do you think about this Sophia?" Asked the headmaster. I was still shocked about nick being a prince but managed to say "I want to be nicks little." Everything was a blur after that,. There was some shuffling and signing papers then nick took me to his room. When we got there I looked around the room was huge there was a kitchen, office, two bedrooms, and a closed door. I was starting to fall asleep but first mumbled "good night daddy."