— This necklace is enchanted. — Mors looked at Tyler for a few seconds, and he looked back. Which made the girl smile excitedly. — And whatever that idiot's plan is, is not working. — she stopped smiling and turned to Thorpe. — Because of the bracelet.

— I know that to activate a spell it takes a ritual. Are you sure the necklace is enchanted?

— After that scene of concern that Mors wasn't wearing the necklace, he sure did activate it. Him or someone else.

— And why are you pretending to be in love with him? I mean, if you're faking it. — Thorpe asked.

— Of course she's faking it, are you blind? — Wednesday asked, making her sister kick her under the table. — We need to find out how he has access to this, if it's a normie like the rest of his family. So Mors needs to get closer to gather information.

—  It seems dangerous. — he said, a little relieved to know that Mors wasn't in love with Tyler.

— She knows her way around.

On the same day, Wednesday had a vision of an old gate. She made a quick drawing and asked her sister to take it to Thorpe and save her from seeing his murderous face one more time during her day. When she arrived at Xavier's studio with Thing, he was listening to soft music and painting one of her white pictures.

— Xavier. — the girl's voice drew his attention.

— Mors. — he stood up, putting his brushes aside.— Everything is fine?

— Wednesday asked me to come here. — she walked over and held out a piece of paper. — She had a vision and made this drawing. She thought maybe you could help.

— Her features are very insecure. — he commented while looking at the drawing.

— Do you know it?— she pointed to one of the drawings on the wall, which was a much better version of Wednesday's drawing. — How long ago did you do this?

— A few days ago. I started having nightmares about the monster again.

— Can you see it?

He denied. — But I can feel it in the shadows, in my mind.

— Do you know where this is?

— The old Gates mansion. I go there when I run.

Thing's claps caught the attention of both of them, who turned to see the hand pull a cloth from the top of a large painting. The image made Mors' cheeks flush like never before. The warm sensation on her skin made it clear to herself that it was undoubtedly pink.

Xavier sighed and stood as Mors approached the screen. The strokes made up Mors playing the piano. It showed the profile of the girl on the balcony of her bedroom in Never More.

— Look, I... after the party I couldn't get you off my mind. After yesterday, I can hear you play. — he held out his hand, and Chopin began to play. — You get lost in the keys. It's one of the few times I've seen you so carefree. Just being yourself.

— It's really nice. — Xavier noticed how red she was and smiled. — No one had ever drawn me before.

— You're the most beautiful painting I've ever done, Mors.

The girl's heart was melting like butter when a noise outside the small studio caught their attention.

— Are you waiting for someone? — she asked.

— No. —  he said, a little scared.

The two expected the worst when Tyler flung open the door.

— Tyler? — she asked with a frown. — Are you lost?