(smut) 035. touch yourself

a/n: engagement went down hella and my goal wasn't reached but imma just continue on posting so this season can end & I can start focusing on season 3 and my other books. Feel free to check out my other JJ book 'Venus' and Rafe book 'Deep Reef'... i might have more outer banks ones coming soon for Sarah, John B, Pope, and Kie.

𝗠𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗡𝗭𝗜𝗘 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗖𝗥𝗔𝗣𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗜𝗥 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗗 to see JJ had turned so he was sitting at the back of the bed, rubbing his finger of his closed lips, "Lif your feet up, bend your legs."

His instructions were soft and simple. She did as he asked her to, bending her knees until the soles of her feet  flat on the comforter of the bed, her eyes focused on the ceiling rather than looking at JJ.

"Fuck, I have dreamed of this exact moment." JJ shakily spoke in a low, husky voice, "You in that position. You want to know what I imagine every night? This."

She closed her eyes at his words, paring her lips as she couldn't stop the image of JJ in her brain.

"Spread your legs, Mackenzie. Let me have a good look." JJ said slowly, "Oh, fuck me." He hissed lowly under his breath when he had the perfect vision of her.

Her arousal was dripping out with out having been touched "God damn," He moaned, "So fucking wet, aren't you? All for me?"

She choked out a hum, "Yes, yes, all for you."

His cheeks flushed a soft pink as the temperature in the room rose even more, "Go ahead. Touch yourself."

She kept her eyes on him as her hand blindly reached down. It was as if every sense was heightened, she sucked in a sharp breath when the tip of her middle finger found her clit. The nub was hardened and sensitive as she explored herself.

JJ moaned when he watched her, pressing the palm of his left hand down on the tent in his pants, relieving himself ever so slightly while the knuckles of his other hand were white.

Mackenzie's breaths came out in pants while she circled her clit, parting her legs a little wider to give herself more access. Her finger was lubricated immediately from how wet she was, and she searched for a comfortable rhythm and pressure.

She sighed in pleasure when she felt herself relaxing at the feeling, dopamine spreading around her body and it wasn't long before she let out a soft moan and JJ cursed under his breath.

Mackenzie had nearly forgot she had an audience until she heard him coaxing, "Feels good? Thinking of me and fingering yourself, hmm?"

She bit down on her lip and nodded.

"Holy fuck." He murmured, "Put a finger in, go on..."

His eyes were glued to her pussy, his jaw tightly clenched as he put himself through this torture instead of touching her himself.

Her head rolled back with a quiet moan, back arching off of the mattress. JJ was well aware that Mackenzie hadn't slept with anyone besides him, at least at the point in which they had been something. Sure, she had masturbated in the past, but the lack of having sex made her unsure about how she liked being touched.

"Making a mess of the sheets, are you." JJ commented, more to himself than anyone else as he watched her finger herself.

She picked up the pace of her finger, curling it inside herself in an attempt to reach the spot JJ used to hit, but she let out a moan as she realized she had never been able to with her fingers.