Story Information and A/N

Hey Everyone!

Welcome to The Boy From The Isle!

So, I want to explain how this story is gonna work. During August of 2021, I auditioned for Descendants the Musical, got casted as Mal, and the thing is that in the Musical it is mainly based on the first movie but is has some scenes and songs from the second and the third movie. Therefore, while I'm writing this story I'm going to tweak a few things here and there to make the plot work as well as to make it work for Y/N a.k.a the reader or whoever you choose.

I forgot to mention this, but in all three movies they use a bridge so they can cross from Auradon to Isle and vise versa. But the isle has a magic barrier which stops the villains from coming to Auradon, you know the deal; well on the musical they use a portal instead (since we perform on a stage) so I'm going to keep it, and use the portal instead of the barrier since it will make it easy for me in so many ways. Also when I starts describing some stuff that the characters are doing and it slightly doesn't sound like the movie (or the musical if you have seen it) then it's mainly from blockings of what my cast and I have done in which the audience had a laugh at and enjoy it and I thought you guys would too.

If there any grammar/spelling mistakes, I would really appreciate if you guys let me know so I can fix it.

Hopefully you guys understand and like this version of Descendants.

None of the characters, including you, as well as the songs and some pics belong to me. They belong to their rightful owners, such as Disney and MTI.

Now unto our cast for this story!:

Dove Cameron as Mal!

Sofia Carson as Evie!

Booboo Stewart as Jay!

Cameron Boyce as Carlos!

Sarah Jefferey as Audrey!

Jedidiah Goodacre as Chad!

Brenna D'Amico as Jane!

Zachary Gibson as Doug!

Kristin Chenoweth as Maleficent!

Wendy R. Robinson as Cruella De Vil!

Kathy Najimy as Queen Grimhilde/Evil Queen!

Maz Jobrani as Jafar!

Melanie Paxson as Fairy Godmother!

Keegan C. Tracy and Dan Payne as Queen Belle and King Adam/Beast!

Mitchell Hope as Ben!

YOU (or whoever you prefer) as Y/N!