16.

Chris.

Yesterday was crazy, I don't even know where to start.

Ever since last night Jade hasn't responded to none of my calls or texts, and it's starting to worry me.

I felt guilty as hell for yelling and saying we don't need to be together. A nigga was just angry and full of animosity.

I just wish things went a little bit different.

And to make matters worse, I told Mya through text that she was fired. And since then, she's been texting, calling, blowing up my phone nonstop.

But none of that ceases to matter. I gotta make it right with my baby. Especially since in a couple of weeks I'll be meeting her parents for the first time.

I love Jade, and I want to spend the rest of my life with her.

I gotta think of something man, for real.

Seconds later, a knock appeared on my door, I sighed, continuing to smoke my blunt, I leaned back comfortably on the couch, "Come in" I call out.

Looking to my left, it was Roxy, "Hey man, I texted you"

I sighed, "What's up? And my bad, I didn't see it"

"You good. I just wanted to give you the final copies of the photoshoot, they came in the mail and I wanted to give you the physical copies in person" Roxy explains while handing me the brown folder.

Looking at her briefly, I scoff as I take the envelope in my hands. Unraveling it, it revealed Jade's photos of course.

Fuck, I miss her.

"These is nice Rox, for real" I say while still looking at the photos.

She looks so beautiful. She always does, even the little shit she do...

Roxy, noticing me sulking over Jade, sits beside, "Don't you think it'll be best man if you just call her?"

"I already have man. She's not answering none of my calls, or texts. Where did you take her?" I ask.

"To the nearest hotel. FreeHand. She's there bro' but I don't think she would like it if you just popped up, so please don't tell her I told ya' ass or better yet, don't go up there at all" Roxy pleads. I shake my head, sighing.

"Well then what am I supposed to do? She's not answering none of my calls, texts, not shit bro'" We both then sat in silence briefly, while I just think and process all that went down that day, "What am I supposed to do Roxy? I gotta talk too her at least. I have too"

"I know but after everything that went down last night, she's just trying to clear her head. Especially with Anthony coming by an-" I then shot my head so quick at Roxy. The fuck Anthony doing there?

Realizing what she said, Roxy silently curses to herself in guilt.

Nah, I need answers...asap.

"Roxy, what was Anthony doing at the hotel?" Roxy then puts her down in shame, shaking her head constantly in regret. I then fully turn in her direction, "Roxy, what the fuck was that nigga doing there? I didn't send him over"

"For real? Cause' he told me you did, but then he told Jade that I told him to come through so a lot of shit got mixed up in the crosshairs" Roxy says confusingly.

I then squint my eyes in confusion, "Look when shit went down, Anthony told me he had to handle something, but that he'll be back. And now you telling me that he was with Jade, Roxy? I need answers, like now bro' for real" I say as I feel myself getting angry by the second.