Chapter Twenty Nine // Two Left Feet

Start from the beginning

Grimmjow sat beside her and handed her a warm drink.

"Oh thank you, I needed this."

Orihime skated towards the wall that was in front of Katsuma and Grimmjow. "Hey Kat! Can you do me a huge favor?"

"Yeah sure! What is it?"

Orihime had her phone in her face like she was reading something. "Can you meet Rangiku at this little shop for me? I sent you the address through text!"

Katsuma opened her phone to read the address. "Oh, it's not that far away from here. In fact, it's in this area. Maybe like 5 minutes away. Sure! Why not! I'll go now!" Orihime beamed. "Thank you so much!"

"I'll be right back!" She stood up and began walking away from the rink. The only reason Grimmjow stayed put and didn't go with her was because he and Ichigo were having a "friendly" competition of who the better skater was.

After a few minutes of walking, Katsuma was looking up scanning the area and then back down at her phone making sure she was going in the right direction. "Hey girl, over here!" She heard a voice call out. It was Rangiku and of course.... her lieutenant. Shuhei.

Katsuma approached the two. Her breathing was unsteady from all the walking. "Why are you guys here?"

Rangiku opened the door to the shop before answering. "Tomorrow is Izurus birthday! We can't go back unless we get him a gift!"

"Oh! Yeah! Yeah, you're right. Okay, I'll look with you!"

Rangiku was checking out the candy and sweets section while Katsuma and Shuhei were looking at more materialistic items. "So is everything okay at the barracks?" She asked carefully. Shuhei smiled while shuffling through birthday cards. "Everything is fine. How is Yuna?"

Katsuma became really excited to tell her superior just how amazing her squad mate was. "Holy crap Shuhei he's fantastic. He's so calm and collected in battle. He's a fast learner. I even got him to perform a Konsō."

Shuhei happily listened to Katsuma ramble on about Yuna. "That's awesome. Thank you for being such a good teacher." He placed his hand on top of her head and gave it a few pats.

"Guys! Holy shit look what I found!" Rangiku called from the other aisle. She held up a red box. It had nothing on it. No writing or label. "Guess what this is!"

"What is it?" Katsuma asked, genuinely curious. "In this box, there's chocolate that makes you insanely horny if you eat enough of it." Katsuma and Shuhei both stood completely still. Their mouths hit the floor.

Rangiku clung to the box. "This is coming with me. I'm totally pranking everyone."

"What the hell, you can't do that!" Shuhei argued. "We don't need everyone horny and humping each other."

Katsuma bit her lip trying to swallow the laughter that wanted to explode out of her.

"Oh this is hilarious." Rangiku gushed as she made her way to the check out. Katsuma and Shuhei followed.

As the three walked out of the store, Rangiku made Shuhei carry her bag. Katsuma suddenly felt the overwhelming urge to pee.

"Ah crap! Shuhei, hold my bag please? I gotta go, be right back!" She spoke quickly as she ran back into the shop. Shuhei held Katsumas bag in his right hand. He held Rangikus bag in his left hand.

"Well, we should probably head back after Katsuma gets back." Shuhei suggested while checking the time.

Rangiku grabbed the bag from his right hand.

"Don't be silly, we have plenty of time. Maybe we could get some drinks!" Shuhei rolled his eyes at her idea. Katsuma came back outside. "That's better!" She took the bag from Shuheis left hand. "Thank you for holding this for me." She pulled out her phone to check the time. "Well I gotta head home. Are you guys leaving?"

Shuhei nodded his head towards Rangiku. "Unfortunately, this one wants to drink and I'm not gonna leave her alone."

Katsuma let out a laugh before waving the two off. "Just be safe!" She watched the two walk away until they were out of sight before heading home.

Once Katsuma arrived home after walking for a bit she noticed the lights were on. She opened her door carefully.

"Don't worry, I'm not a burglar."

She rolled her eyes as she walked into her home. "Well you're lucky. I would've killed you." Grimmjow threw his head back in laughter. "Yeah right!" He stepped closer taking her bag from her hand. "You got some goods?"

Katsuma was shuffling through the cabinets to get a glass. "Yeah the shop had some good looking chocolates. I couldn't resist!" She giggled while rubbing the back of her neck. Grimmjow held up a plain box and opened it. The chocolates were broken into tabs.

"Huh that's weird. I could've sworn my box was a different color. Oh well!" She shrugged off. Grimmjow ate a tab of the chocolate. "Damn that's not bad." He handed her a tab to try. Katsuma took the piece from his hand while carefully examining it.

Her eyes widened once she realized.

"Oh shit."

Grimmjow cocked his head to the side. "What's wrong?"

Katsuma groaned while pinching the bridge of her nose.

"I grabbed the wrong bag."