Chapter Twenty Two // New Years Party

‼️SEXUAL CONTENT AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER. IF THAT IS NOT FOR YOU OR IT MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE PLEASE JUST SKIP. THANK YOU.‼️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's the day of the party. Katsuma was finishing cleaning up in the living room and organizing the kitchen. She had the cookies she baked from last night wrapped safety and neatly so she could easily grab them before leaving. Grimmjow left in the middle of the night while she was sleeping. That tends to happen a lot.

Wearing the dress she had picked out, she looked in the mirror trying to decide how she wanted to fix her hair. Maybe straight? Something simple. As well as simple makeup. She wasn't really looking forward to this party.

Brushing through her hair making sure all of it was straight, she took a deep sigh.

"That took forever."

She stood up while turning the heat tool off and making her way downstairs. Reaching for the cookies and heading out the door.

Meanwhile at Uraharas shop, Orihime was in charge of decorating, as usual but, this time Rangiku helping along with Mashiro and Yumichika.

"So who is everyone going to kiss tonight?" Rangiku asked in a overly excited tone.

Yumichika scoffed.

"I'm not kissing any of you freaks."

Renji busted out laughing.

"You can always kiss baldy!"

Ikkaku put his sword to Renjis throat.

"Who you callin bald?"

"Ugh give me a break! You guys are so lame. What about you Shuhei? I'm sure you love to kiss Katsuma, right?" Rangiku was basically picking at him at this point.

Oh but did that sentence catch the attention of blue haired menace. Grimmjows gaze found Shuhei, patiently waiting for his response.

Shuhei simply groaned in annoyance.

"Probably not since she's thinking about joining back up with the squad. I am her superior after all. That's just weird."

Grimmjow huffed at the response, turning his attention else where.

Katsuma walked inside, carefully making her way to the kitchen. She was praying nobody would see or hear her but, Orihime did.

"Wow Katsuma! You look great! I'm glad you could make it!" She gushed.

Katsuma flashed a half-assed smile while fidgeting with her fingers.

"Thanks! You uh.. need any help?"

"No! I believe we're good! Though you might want to check on Rangiku. She was supposed to be setting the snack and drink bar." Orhime replied.

"Ah, okay!"

As Katsuma bashfully made her way towards the group she immediately felt eyes on her.

"What a smoke show!" Rangiku cheered.

Katsuma waved her hands dismissively.

"Come on! Stop! I just wanted to see if you needed help."

"Sure! Make this snack arrangement look more appealing." Yumichika responded.

Katsuma nodded while moving around the table. As she was working on that, she glanced up to see Grimmjow. He wasn't looking at her. His gaze was at the tv.

But from her line of sight he looked so inviting. He sat casually, one knee crossed across the other, arms resting against the back of the couch. Grimmjow was always very appealing but, something about a black suit.