8. Use your words

So I guess I did it. I finally got over my fears and was blushing the entire time while writing but behold; the lemony fruits of my labor. Let's call it a celebration of the fact that this story has 1k reads. :') Thank u all for that and enjoy. <3

(hero, if you've finished AIB and are reading this PLEASE TURN BACK I BEG U.)

~~~~~

'Look, if we're gonna do this, you've gotta learn how to use a gun.'

You were standing in the middle of an empty park, right outside Tokyo. Sandra was parked a couple of meters further and you'd just finished discussing the plan. The plan, however, required you knowing how to fight and how to use a gun. You were a good runner and you had quick reflexes, but you'd never been taught how to fight. And only bringing a baseball bat to a gun fight was a bad idea. You'd already discovered that a few days ago.

'I already know how to use one,' you argued. You'd used a gun a couple of times before coming to the Beach and when the Beach burned down, you'd found one in the remains. But right after you'd pressed that gun between Aguni's closed eyes, pondering over whether to kill him or not, you'd thrown it away. Dumbest fucking decision ever. I'm not a killer, you'd told yourself – okay, true, but why throw the fucking gun away?

'No, you don't,' Aguni said. 'You know the basics, but you need more practice than that to kill a moving target. Especially a target like the King of Spades.'

He started adjusting your position as you kept your gun raised.

'Straight back, knees slightly bent – don't slump, tighten your body – yeah, that's it.'

'Alright, sir,' you replied mockingly, but you did as he told you.

'Now shoot the top can.'

Aguni had stacked three empty cans on a tree trunk, about twenty meters away from you.

You fired. Hit.

'Good, but don't poke your chest out too much – keep a straight posture.'

You had to admit; him bossing you around like that was kinda hot.

'Got it, sir,' you said.

Aguni raised an eyebrow in annoyance. 'Are you going to take this seriously or what?'

'Only if you stop being so outrageously attractive.'

He said your name reprovingly, again in that stern manner.

You groaned. 'Stop it! I can't focus when you talk like that!'

'Like what?' he demanded.

'Like that!' you yelled, gesturing wildly at him.

Aguni blinked.

'God, you are horny,' he huffed.

'Well, it's not like you give me any,' you mumbled, and you shot the next can.

A brief silence.

Suddenly, the gun fell from your hands – no, Aguni tossed it to the side, and he cupped your face. He studied you intently as he pushed you against a tree, careful not to accidentally hurt you. His hands slid down to your waist and you were oddly conscious of his hot fingertips burning through your thin shirt.

'Didn't think you were that impatient,' he said, and you could feel his hot breath on your cheeks.

Words – any words at all – got stuck in your throat and you opened your mouth just to immediately close it again. Heart beating, eyelids fluttering – your lips melted into his. The kiss was warm and needy and you couldn't get enough of him, of his touch and his body and the roughness of his hands. You needed him everywhere all at once and you allowed your hands to trail his skin and trace the firmness of his muscles.

He lifted you up and you wrapped your legs around his waist to stay in place. You moaned into the kiss as his tongue slid past your bottom lip and suddenly, his hands were caressing your bare legs – up and down and up again, further up and further still and the fabric of your skirt didn't bother him in the slightest. His hand slid underneath and touched the thin stretchmarks on your inner thighs. Further up and further still and you whimpered when his fingers reached your underwear and entered your warm, wet insides.

You started rocking back and forth and Aguni nuzzled your hair.

You lost complete control under his touch, but you managed to whisper: 'I need more than that.'

'Tell me,' Aguni breathlessly commanded against your lips. 'What do you need?'

'You. I- I need you.'

Between kisses you hurriedly loosened his belt and Aguni positioned himself against you. He looked into your eyes.

'Are you sure?'

You nodded and pressed a tiny kiss against his lips.

'Use your words,' he murmured.

'Yes.'

You gasped when you suddenly felt him inside you.

'Fuck,' he cursed hoarsely as he started moving slowly, giving you the chance to adjust.

'Are you okay?' he asked as your grip tightened and you bit your lip.

'Keep going,' you whispered, and he obeyed, moving slightly faster this time.

Pain faded into pleasure and as you held on to Aguni, you felt safe – all the sorrows and pain you'd felt these past days, weeks, months – they all seemed so insignificant. This moment was real, he was real – you bit your lip so hard it started bleeding, just to make sure you weren't dreaming.

Aguni kissed the blood from your lips and his breathing started becoming unsteady and fast with every movement. You felt it warm against your neck and you tilted your head, allowing him to crash his lips down on the vulnerable skin.

He held you, kept holding you tight as he kissed his way from your bare neck to your lips and back.

You whimpered as the heat inside you kept building. 'Keep- keep going,' you begged him again, desperately clinging to him. Your nails dug into his shoulders, and you breathed his name as you finally came.

'Aguni.'

Immediately, your body slumped against his, weak and tired, while he kept thrusting. 'I love you,' you whispered in his ear, your hands stroking the back of his neck. And upon hearing those words, Aguni reached his high. He said your name one last time, cursing it and worshipping it all the same as he came inside you. His ragged whisper contained all the desire and love that the words I love you would fail to express.

You stayed like that for a minute, catching your breath and drowning in each other's presence. Then, Aguni pressed a kiss on your forehead and gently put you down. He zipped up his pants while you straightened your skirt and undid your messy ponytail.

You gave him a playful wink. 'So how about those fighting lessons?'

Aguni lifted one corner of his mouth in a crooked smile, and he reached his hand out to smooth a lost strand of hair out of your face.

'Good idea.'