#01. Silent Revenge

Rotterdam, September 15 2021

Nada and Ezha have been friends for 17 years. They are the closest of friends. They have always use the same clothes. Done the same things. Ezha parents are very close with her parents. That is how they became friends.

They were destined to be best friends since they were born. Mind Ezha hated Nada when they first met. But after a year Ezha started seeing her in a different way and they have been friends since.

Ezha may love Nada but she always takes the guys her like. Everytime Ezha like a guy Nada goes and asks him out before Ezha . Then she leaves Ezha. Every relationship Ezha have been in has ended badly.

While she has been in several relationships that as lasted years. Ezha hate her for it. She never even apologises for taking the guys Ezha like.

Nada is cocky about it saying "well they like me more than you."

"Ezha pensive in the room and think of a plan"

She just want to hit her. But of course, she cannot do that considering her mom will ground for life.After all these years she have gotten sick of it. She have decided it is enough . So she figure out how to end it all.

# With great emotion

Ezha have two options either unfriend Nada and deal with her parents. Or go for a more permanent plan.

"Murder" (with an expression of an evil smile)

"Yes you maybe wondering why I am choosing such a messy evil decision" Ezha said

( Ezha's state of mind was very chaotic and confused )

She have been putting up with Nada ruining her life for 18 years. 18 years of her taking the men Ezha like. 18 years of her looking prettier than Ezha, skinnier. 18 years of her telling on Ezha when she do something she does not like.

"Well now she will die for her actions".

~~A few weeks later~~

*newspaper report*

Police were alerted to the brutal crime scene early in the morning of the 23rd September 2021. A family of 5 brutally murdered. When police arrived, it was clear that police thought it was a robbery gone wrong. But when friends of the family where questioned, they told police nothing had been taken apart from a shovel.

All that is known right now, is that the police are taking family and friends to the station for proper questioned. The police have managed to find out from a family friend that the family who were murdered is the Darrow family.

"Our reports have asked police for more information, but as of right now we do not know anything other than the family has been murdered".