"Um, that's probably me." Bella says, moving to remove her coat from her body. "It was Jacob."

"Jacob who?"

"Jacob's kind of a werewolf." Bella stated uncomfortably.

Alice sighed. "Bella, werewolves are not good company to keep!" Bella looked down in shame as Alice scolded her. Ophelia rubbed the human girl's shoulder.

"Speak for yourself." The two vampires stood up at the sound of Jacob's voice. They turned to look at him. Jacob looked between the two siblings then to Bella before saying, "I had to see you were safe."

"I thought you couldn't protect me here." Bella said from her spot on the couch with a brow raised.

"| guess I don't care." Jacob responded glaring at the vampires. Alice and Ophelia looked a bit hurt.

"Well we weren't going to hurt her." Ophelia spoke up. Jacob rolled his brown eyes at her.

"No, you're just a harmless Cullen." Jacob responded, looking at Ophelia then Alice. "I'm talking about the other bloodsucker that tried to kill Bella because of you."

"Victoria?" Alice was shocked, turning to look at Bella she gave her a questioning look.

"Yeah, Victoria's been around." Bella nodded.

Alice shook her head in disbelief. "I didn't see her. I didn't see you get pulled out of the water either." Alice said. She turned to Jacob in realization. "I can't see past you and your pack of mutts."

"Don't get me upset." Jacob snapped, taking a step forward. "Or it will get very ugly."

Jacob have a look to Bella, signaling he wanted time to talk with her privately. Despite them having super-hearing, they figured it would be polite to leave them alone.

A phone rang in the other room which made the werewolf walk over and answer the cat. When the call ended, Alice got pulled into a vision.

"Alice? Alice!" Ophelia yelled out. Her sister quickly pulled out of her trance. "What did you see."

"It's Edward. He's going to give himself to the Volturi." Alice told her. The two vampires quickly entered the house.

"Alice? What's wrong?" Bella quickly asked.

"Bella, It's Edward." Alice said. "He thinks you're dead. Rosalie told him why we came here."

Bella turned to Jacob. "That was him calling.
Why didn't you let me speak to him?!" Jacob got defensive fast.

"He didn't ask for you. "

"I don't care!" Bella shouted.

"Bella, he's going to the Volturi. " Alice says, holding onto Bella's shoulders. "He wants to die too." Bella's head snapped to Alice.

"He didn't want you anymore, remember?" Jacob said, following Bella towards the car.

'I'm not going to let him kill himself out of guilt." Bella says, going to the passengers side of the car as Jacob went to the drivers side, looking at Bella from outside of the car.

"Well what about your dad?" Jacob asked.
"I'm eighteen. I'm legally allowed to go where I want." Bella tells him whilst getting in the car.

Jacob leaned in through the window next to Ophelia who was driving the car. "Please, Bella. Just, stay here. For Charlie. For me." He begged.

"I have to go." Bella told him seriously.

"I'm begging you. Please."

"Goodbye, Jacob."

I'm too lazy to proof read :/