Bad news😭

18 Jan!
Guys, I'm extremely sorry cos I know all of you must be waiting for receiving an update from me in my books. But it cannot be possible now.
As I told many of you that I'm mentally disturbed and quite tensed and the reason is still unknown to me.
So yesterday, I was about to go to a nearby store to buy milk and bread and suddenly, I fell unconscious on the door of my house. My mom and brother immediately ran to me and saw that I'm lying lifeless on the floor and nose was bleeding.
So... I'm in the hospital right now!
I'm in the hospital with a hospital gown on my body, many tubes attached to my nerves and I'm feeling damn anxious. Though the doctor has asked me to not to overthink or take tension about anything as it'll only worsen my condition. But har cheez ki tension to hoti hai hi.

So, hospital mein mummy mujhe phone sirf thodi der ke liye hi deti hain. Isliye maine decide kiya hai ki I'll distance myself from my sad books like DDLA.
Actually, maine apni doctor ko ye mere Wattpad account ke baare mein bata diya (she's our family doctor and is immensely sweet)😅and she only told me that writing is a very nice way to keep yourself away from negative thoughts and negativity.

That is why I'll be focusing more on more happy and romantic books of my mine like MoRan ki Shaadi and many more...
I'm very very veryyyyy sorry! 😔
But please meri majburi bhi samjho😭