Chapter 75: Fiber-Optic Repair

To be honest, watching the flowers of Gaoling stick to the wall with the situation of crabs, this picture... unexpectedly cool.

"Cough... The fat man is in front." Zhu Yaofei coughed a few times, desperately resisting the mad laughter that was about to be exposed, pretending to rush all the way to the fat man, and seeing the purple scorpion still stuck in the middle of the wall, finally forbearing Live and laugh.

"Ha ha ha ha ha ..." It seems that she will remember the crab goddess as long as she encounters the phoenix in her life.

The back of the phoenix smashed a scorpion, smashed the purple scorpion in front of the retreat, as if to find the reason for her gaffe, cold face, could not help but also raised the corner of his mouth.

"Brother, don't laugh at me." The purple sable that was stuck in the wall also thought that he was the protagonist. His face was a bit shy. "I have been stuck for an hour, and I will push you soon. Go out old brother."

This is a beautiful misunderstanding.

"You...you wait! Hahahahaha..." I can't stop it.

Feng Yu shook his head and directly raised his hand to drive the spiritual power. When he went out, he directly pushed the purple scorpion stuck in the wall door and flew out. Even after two rounds, he stopped.

The fat purple cicada climbed up intact, patted the gray on his body, and bowed his hand. "Thank you, Master."

"Yeah." Feng Xiao nodded, it was a response.

Zhu Yao has finally laughed enough. "Let's go." I don't know what happened to Yi Yi. They didn't encounter Shen Ze, and they didn't mean that they also had such luck.

"Wait!" Feng Hao suddenly frowned, his face flashed disgust. "Someone is coming here, it is Shen Ze."

"It’s just right!" Zi Yan snorted and couldn’t find him. He arrived at the net.

"Brother!" Zhu Yao took him. "It must be his place. It is better not to be in conflict. You have just been sucked by the stone wall. You don't have to be him at this time." The opponent, and the sage is also injured."

Zi Yan looked back at Feng Xiao. Nodded, their task was to save the phoenix, and this place is not suitable for healing the sage.

"There is another way around here." Feng Yu had some hesitant openings. "It’s just that the ancient law on the road is more complicated and difficult to understand..."

"Respected people are assured. The younger brother is proficient in these institutions, there is no problem at all." Zhu Yao has not yet opened, Zi Yan has already shuddered the fat of his chest.

Hey, hey, don’t be so refreshed, if it’s not the nine-squares backgammon. I am in a hurry with you.

Feng Xiao nodded and turned to look at the wall that had just stuck the fat man. He pressed a piece of brick with a different color. The wall immediately appeared a transmission array. The original law was hidden there. No wonder she didn’t see it. . The phoenix is ​​not a sacred period, the gods are powerful, even if the channels hidden behind the array can be explored.

The three of them passed through the transmission array soon. I heard the abnormal sound, and then the sound of a lot of monsters running, the movement is very big.

It seems that Shen Ze has discovered that Feng Qi has escaped. Therefore, the demon beast is being pursued.

The three men discussed it and decided to go to the Yiyi Confluence first and then out of the underground city.

Feng Yu said that this channel is indeed more than the previous one, and basically one half of the column will be able to meet one. And it is no longer a low-end puzzle and a backgammon. But Lianliankan and Bubble Dragon, oh! wrong. It is more of the nine squares, even the five five figures, and the seven seven figures also appeared. It has also increased in difficulty. It is no longer the simplest nine grids.