Chapter 63: Making a Fool out of a Beast Withouth Discussion

"Yu Wang?"

"Your sister's Desire!"

"Seems like I'm right." Yu Yan heaved a sigh of relief.

Zhu Yao expression darkened. Was there a need to use this type of method to identify her?

"Let's return." Yu Yan sighed, picking up his own disciple, he rose in the air. In an instant, they returned to the peak of Jade Forest Mountain.

Looking at his disciple's new look from head to toe once again, he could not accept it no matter what. She actually turned into a man. An unclear knot surfaced deep in his heart for some odd reasons.

"How did you become like this?"

Zhu Yao shook her head. "I don't know either. I fell into the Severed Lands, and after I woke up, I became like this?"

Master, we're no longer able to become good girl friends, I wonder if you're looking for a gay friend?

"Severed Lands?" Yu Yan frowned even deeper. Recalling everything that happened in the Secret Realm, his heart was filled with unrestrained fury, and the cold aura he emitted became even more evident.

Zhu Yao could not help but feel a chill down her spine. Master looks so scary, is he about to burst out? She silently took a step back.

And another step back.

"Not complying to your master's orders, and acting arbitrarily, you need to be punished!"

Zhu Yao's little heart trembled. "Umm... Is it alright if you don't hit my face?"

"Come over here!"

"Master..."

Yu Yan did not say another word, it's just that the cold aura around his body was becoming even more rapid. It seemed like she was unable to escape from this. Zhu Yao could only slowly, and slowly, moved towards him, and heroically stretched out her left hand.

Hit me then, as long as you don't hit my face.

Yu Yan was startled for a moment. Looking at the hand in front of him, his brows furrowed. With a wave of his hand, he moved a piece of rock over and sat down on it. Then, he strongly pulled his disciple's hand, and had her entirely pressed on his thighs. Aiming at a certain part of her body, he began spanking.

The hell, why is he hitting my buttocks? Zhu Yao felt like crying, as he was not being lenient in the slightest, and her lips curled from the pain.

"Aiyo, stop... stop. Master, I admit my mistake." If he were to continue spanking, her buttocks would bloom.

Yu Yan paused for a moment, and was hesitating if he was putting enough strength into his punishment.

Rooar~~ ┗|`o′|┛

At this decisive moment, that mystic suddenly popped out of nowhere, and, ignoring the difference in strength, charged at Yu Yan as it began to roar.

With a wave of his hand, Yu Yan slapped towards it. The mystic beast was instantly slammed a few dozen meters away, and once again, struck towards a tree.

It crawled up miserably. As expected of a master and his disciple, even the way they attacked was exactly the same.

"This demonic beast..." Yu Yan recognized this demonic beast as well. Holding his disciple up and protecting her behind him, he looked as though he was about to attack.

A certain mystic beast, which was hurt from the fall, cried out. "Waaaah, mistress, he bullied me!"

"He bullied me as well." Zhu Yao rubbed her own buttocks, and gave it a helpless look.