He hugged me tight and pulled my head onto him chest.

I pulled away a few minutes later and sat down on my bed, he sat with me and held my hand. "I can't do this" I said with a trembly jaw.

"Do what?"

"Just let Sabrina have you. I've loved you since we were 11, all I've ever wanted was you and Sabrina took the last hope I have" I sniffled while a tsunami came out of my eyes.

He smiled and blushed I little, he cupped my cheeks and Leaned in. He kissed me deeply before pushing me on the bed, my hands traveled along his back and hair.

I pushed him over and broke the kiss before kissing his cheek "I have liked you since we were 15, I just didn't think you liked me. You're out of my league, you're so beautiful with those shiny brown eyes and blonde brunette hair" he smiled and a big smile formed in my face.

I put my hands on my stomach and sighed.

••••• week later

Pietro was sleeping next to me in my bed, I turned around to look at him, he was snoring lightly with his messy bleached hair over his forehead and part of his eyes.

I smiled and put my hand on his jaw, he was just so beautiful, I've wanted to just touch his face romantically and praise him. He's so amazing I can't even explain it.

I smiled and kissed his cheek before getting up, I couldn't get what Sabrina said out of my head. I really want to know who my parents were.

I walked out to the main common room to see Tony and Bruce talking about Cacodylic acid.

I grabbed some coffee and sat on a couch near them "what's your opinion on kicking Sabrina off the avengers?" Tony asked me after a few minutes of silence.

"No, she was just mad and it was my fault she was mad. She didn't mean to hurt me" she clearly wanted to kill me but she's powerful and good for the team.

"If she can't get along with the team than she can't do teamwork" Bruce stated. "She's not leaving the team" I snapped, I stood up and walked outside.

Sabrina gets "ungrounded" tomorrow and she's suspended from missions and meetings for another week.

I sat down on a chair before I saw Clint walk over to me, he looked tired but insomniac. "What did Sabrina mean that you've been hurting yourself and putting yourself in danger?" He asked before sitting next to me.

"Sometimes... I like my body to feel pain" I messed with my rings while looking down.

"Do you... do you hurt yourself Tessa?" He grabbed my hands, I just stayed quiet.

"No, I- not anymore" it was clearly a lie but the cuts are so faded it's hard to see them.

"If you need to talk in here" he side hugged me before standing up and breathing deeply.

I put a hand through my knotted hair before standing up and going back to my room. Pietro was still sleeping like a baby. I got under the covers and smiled, I put his arm around me and he smiled.

"Where did you go?" He softly asked "just to the common room" I mumbled, he pecked my ear before taking a deep breath and resting.

•••••

I heard yelling then a door slam, Me and Pietro rushed outside my room to see Clint yelling at the door "fix your attitude Sabrina Müller before Steve fixes it for you!"

My eyes went wide and I looked at Clint, he sighed before walking over to me. "I hope Lila isn't like that when she's 17"

I chuckled before us three walked to the common room "teenagers" Bucky joked "hey!" Me and Pietro said

"I'm not trouble- ok maybe a little bit" I sat down.

Wanda came out and sat next to me "Steve wants Sabrina off the team, she almost started a brawl with a shield agent before she tried to kill you"

"She didn't try to kill me"

"She yeated you into a tree"

"Cause I made her mad"

Wanda rolled her eyes playfully and I scoffed with a giggle.

"Tin can has requested everyone I'm in the Main common room" FRI stated. We all groaned before standing up.

I went to the common room and saw Sabrina sitting next to Nat.

We all gathered around, Steve made me sit next to him so I wasn't near Sabrina. Pieteo held my hand while Wanda was next to him.

"Tomorrow night at the tower is the avengers party, it's that once every 6 months party. It's mandatory and you better look nice, the mayor will be there" Tony informed us.

I groaned and so did some others.

•••••

I got ready for the party, Pietro had chosen a sparky blue dress for me. I chose a blue suit for him, I pulled him by his Tux close to me "you look so handsome" I smirked while he blushed.

He went to kiss me but I put my hand on his mouth "not so soon mister" I played with him and he playfully scoffed.

I kissed his neck leaving a hickey. He squeezed my waist before moaning.

I let go of him when Wanda knocked on the door, she was also wearing a sparkly dress but it was red and looked so good. Vision was in human form and wearing a black tux.

We went to the tower, Sabrina gave me death looks before Pietro flipped her off "Pietro" I kicked his shin.

1541 words