Ch 3. O.B.D.N.S.S

Anyone who was in the way immediately shot to the side and took cover. Luz noticed that they were headed straight for Amity's table. 'Not again', she groaned internally. She tried to come to a stop, but it was a bit too late for that.

She squeezed her eyes shut preparing for impact.
Just before she crashed into the Blight she felt a violent halt in her momentum. She opened one of her eyes to peek. She was face to face with a fuming Blight.

She opened her other eye, she looked around hoping to fully grasp the situation. She, her friends, and the Rhinpanzees are all being held in place by abomination goop. She slowly directs her gaze back to the girl in front of her. She smiles awkwardly, "heh heh, hey Amityyy".

•~•○•○•○•~•

"PRINCIPAL BUMP! I have yet again had to stop these delinquents from tearing apart YOUR school!", Amity slammed her hands onto the principal's desk.
All 5 of the students in question stood in the Principal's office, heads hanging low.

Principal Bump sighed. "Amity they already have served 15 detentions this week and it's only Wednesday."
Amity straightened up and glared at the man before her, "Well maybe it's time to do something more than detention. They are turning your school into a Circus!"

"Amity I understand what you're suggesting, but all 5 of these students make exceptional marks, and not only that I get free labor out of them if I call it 'punishment'! The school has never been so spotless!", Bump happily argued.

"What can I say? My mopping skills are pretty fabulous.", Luz cut in with a semi-proud face.

Amity turned to face her. Her glare had slightly startled Luz. She swallowed a lump in her throat and looked elsewhere. 'Ah what an intriguing spiderweb' she thought.

Amity was now looking at Bump. "If you won't get rid of all of them, at least get rid of one... and I think Noceda would be the best pick." She crossed her arms as if it was final.

Before Bump could respond- "Now hold on a minute here! I think you're being a bit dramatic! Expulsion is too extreme!", Luz no longer found the spider web interesting.

Viney jumped in too, "Yeah! That seems pretty uncalled for Princy B."
"Bark! Bark!"
"Yeah! Viva La Residue", Gus yelled.
Willow facepalmed.

Amity ignored them. "Principal Bump please give my suggestion some consideration!".

Bump pondered for a moment. Then an idea struck him. He turned to the 4 witches and the human.
"I won't be expelling anyone." Amity goes to argue, but Bump held up a hand. "But someone is going to atone for ALL the disturbances your little group has been causing this week."
The 5 of them gulped collectively looking at one another.

"Only one of you will be subject to this punishment. So who will it be?", Bump clasped his hands together and set them on his desk.

Without hesitation, Luz stepped forward, "I'll do it!"

Immediately the others erupt into a protest-
Viney: "No! I'm the one who suggested the Rhinpanzee thing!"

Barkus: "Bark! BARK!"

Willow: "I didn't stop us even though I knew it was a bad idea, it should be me!"

Gus: "..."

The other three looked at the Illusionist. Gus noticed, "What? I'm too young to die. I've got my whole life ahead of me!"

But before the others could scold him Bump looked to Luz, "Luz since you volunteered first, you'll be the one accepting this punishment. That is final. Mr. Porter, Ms. Park, Mr. Barkus, and Ms. Spektor- please exit my office."