Character Info (2)

Character heights:

Hel (SS!Killer): 5'6

Hyde (SS!Horror): 6'

Sift (SS!Dust): 5'11 (also his name used to be Sand. lmao why was he called that. Why'd I name him that.)

Velvet (SS!Geno): 5'11

Widow (SS!Lust): 5'10

Meteor (SS!Outer): 5'11

Character looks:

Hel wears a faded blue sleeveless jacket with a fluffy black hood. Under his jacket, he wears a black sleeveless turtleneck with a red heart on the chest, and tight dark gray leggings. He has black eyes with no eye-lights. He doesn't have anything dripping from his eyes.

Hyde wears a dark blue hoodie with a white shirt underneath, and black and white shorts. He has black eyes with reddish white eye-lights. His head has a large crack as a reference to the original Horror, but it isn't split open.

Sift wears a gray-ish hoodie with a dark gray sweater underneath, and black shorts. He has black eyes with white eye-lights. His hoodie looks dusted as a reference to the original Dust, but it's just snow.

Velvet wears a red scarf. Under the scarf is a white hoodie stained with his own blood (and maybe some others, shhh) and black shorts. He has black eyes with one red eye-light - the other doesn't work. His head is still caved in from excess determination, but it's not as bad as the original Geno.

Widow wears a purple jacket with a fluffy mint green hood. Under his jacket is a black crop-top with long sleeves. He wears gray short shorts. His eyes are black with mint green and purple eye-lights. He has black goop dripping down his eyes, like the original Killer.

Meteor wears a dusty dark blue scarf with golden edges. Under the scarf is a golden and dark blue hoodie with a fluffy hood that he always has up over his head, and dark blue shorts with white highlights. His eyes are black with golden and dark blue eye-lights. His outfit is constantly covered in dust.

Weapon list:

Hel: Doesn't carry weapons, uses his magic

Hyde: Again, uses his magic

Sift: Magic

Velvet: Anything he can get his hands on, most often a hatchet

Widow: Knives and his magic

Meteor: anything available

Instruments:

I got nothing.