twenty nine - two of us

Start from the beginning

"I'm hanging up now, Townes."

"Good bye, Harry."

I hung up and adjusted myself again, breathing through the blood rushing places it didn't need to be rushing. I felt multiple things, but all I knew was, I needed to hurry up and get these meetings over with.

Jeff hung up the phone and looked over at me, "Sorry about that. My dad, he's planning a big charity event this weekend, told me to invite you. You can bring Townes if you like."

"What's it for?" I said, sipping on my ice tea.

"Music programs for schools. We get people from the big south and all along the east coast coming in."

"Sure, we'll be there. Just tell me how much the donation is."

He smiled, "Perfect, let's get these meetings over with then. Can't wait to hear what you got album wise."

I bit my lip and nodded a bit, looking up at him with worry.

"What?" He said, sitting back a bit.

"I don't have anything but some music. I have no lyrics. I've been trying, but I'm stumped." I ran my fingers through my hair.

"So then, I should just....tell them what exactly?" He said, crossing his arms.

"Look, next week, Townes has her friend in town, she'll be busy with her. I'll rent a studio, I'll lock myself in there and just write. I promise, three songs." I leaned back, my hand on my chin as he looked at me contemplating his response.

"Alright, I'll go to the meeting alone today. Let's just get the Gucci meeting over with then." He said standing up and I nodded following him out.

Townes' POV

I felt myself growing impatient for Harry to come home. I couldn't describe what happened, but when I woke up this morning, I decided I wanted him. Even if it was just a simple bit of foreplay, I missed him.

I hopped on the counter looking through my phone, eating some strawberries I had washed for myself. I also couldn't wait for Macy to get here tomorrow. I had gotten too used to her having the kitchen stocked and I was struggling to fend for myself.

I heard the front door open, and I peeked up just as Harry walked through the door. I bit into my strawberry smiling over at him and he chuckled as he kicked off his shoes.

He walked over and pushed my legs apart a bit, pushing himself in between them, "Can I have a bite?"

He asked and I nodded, holding it up to him. He bit the strawberry holding my gaze and heat rushed over me. He smiled at me as he chewed, leaning down and kissing my lips softly, "Hi."

"Hi." I said, smiling as he slipped his finger under my chin pulling me to him again.

"Didn't anyone ever teach you how to use a chair?" He chuckled and I shook my head laughing as he leaned in and kissed me deeply. You could feel how heightened this moment was for the both of us.

His tongue slowly found mine, he tasted like the strawberry we just ate. He broke the kiss and kissed gently down my neck, I could feel the small smile playing on his lips. He pulled back and looked at me, searching my eyes, "Townes, I don't want to mess this up, okay? So let me just make this moment about you. Okay?"

He said so softly, pushing my hair behind my ear. This was the man I knew he could be, gentle, but still so strong. I nodded, as he moved his lips back on my neck, pulling down on my sweats and underwear. He lifted me up, pulling me closer to the edge of the counter and took everything off in a quick motion. I watched as he lowered himself, placing my legs over his shoulders, tracing kisses down my legs and inner thighs.