"No, no honestly I think it looks really cool," Penny commented upon seeing thr scar left behind on Will's forearm, walking back to where they all sat with a glass of water in her hand.

"I have a scar too buddy, wraps all the way from my waist too-" Don shared his experience but was cut off by disgusted grunts from the girls. However not listening, the man-child continued, "Seventeen stitches, used my best bottle of whiskey to clean it up. I was passed out."

"Okay okay story time is over," Judy laughed while Don still continued with his gory story.

"Hey Anna, how come you don't have any burns? I mean you did fight with fire which was really badass by the way, I just kept cheering you on," Penny asked the question which everyone was wondering when Judy searched for injuries.

"My own fire won't burn me," Anna smiled, getting oooh's from the room.
"Where is Smith?"

"Locked up somewhere."

"Huh, I still think we should've just threw her off the ship," Anna states her opinion with a straight face while Don just agreed.

The conversation was cut short when they heard John calling them to the cockpit, telling them how the resolute was there.

"Robinsons, jupiter 2, you are clear to dock," came Vitcor's voice from the radio and they all ran to the cockpit not able to handle their happiness and shock.

"You waited for us," said John with a bright smile on his face.

"John, I represent every member of this colonist group, even you."

The kids looked at each other smiling not being able to comprehend that they were indeed not lost and still had a chance to go to the resolute for a safer journey. Just as John was about to say something to Vitcor to show his gratitude, another voice spoke into the radio from the resolute however the voice was muffled.

"Is she with them?" The voice said making the ones at the jupiter look at each other with puzzled faces.

"Well I was going to before you interrupted me," sassed Victor, even though Anna couldn't see what was happening she was sure an eye roll was involved.

"Just let me do it," The other voice said and then they just muffled voices, it seemed like someone grabbed the radio, well more like snatched. They all grimaced at the annoying sound before it stopped letting a man speak, he had a birtish accent and Anna realised who it was.

"Anna are you there?"

"Uncle Ben?!" Anna spoke into the radio with surprise, after John handed her it.

"Oh my God, you're really there! How are you? Are you safe?"

"I- I'm fine and yes I am safe and sound, thank you for staying," The girl answered with a laugh at the end, with teary eyes. 

"Wouldn't have left without you, see you on the other side," Ben smiled with the satisfaction of knowing that his neice was safe. After getting the news about the death of his sister and her family from fellow colonists, he was crushed as the sadness sink in that he would never see his sister again, or his brother in law who was a great friend of his and his nephew who was like a son to him. But he couldn't have imagined what must be the state of the little girl who had just lost her family. She was his responsibility now, he couldn't lose her too.

"We have to cut this family meeting short, but you should get here quickly, we have stayed here longer than we should," Interjected Victor.

"Actually we're out of fuel."

"Alright then, we'll come to you,"

But they never could.

Lights started to flicker and so did their hope of getting to the resolute. Screeching noices rumored around the ship which they have grown to recognize all too well.

"It's the noise the robot's ship was making," Will pointed out.

"So why is our ship making it?" Penny asked the question which was on everyone's mind.

"What is going on?" Anna thought out loud as the ship turned around on its own.

"Jupiter 2, is everything okay?" Cane Victor's voice from the radio.

"I dont know, it's like we've lost control of the ship," Answered Maureen with hesitation.

Then the unexpected occurred. Extremely bright, different colored lights shined making them close their eyes and handshield them out of reflex. Just when they thought they had seen the worst, something happened one had only read about or dreamed about, a hole opened in space pulling the jupiter 2 inside it, closing as soon as it opened. The colonists at the resolute who were the audience of this were left flabbergasted as the ship vanished, a million questions running through their head, "where did they do?" being at the top list.

"Wait where are we now?" Asked John although he knew no one would have any answer. Everyone in the jupiter looked at the weird planet before them looked strangely familiar to two certain kids.

"It can't be," gasped Anna walking closer with squinted eyes to get a better look.

Will immediately opened his tablet to fill in everybody with what Anna and him were thinking showing them the drawing the robot made.

"I think we're here."

"Where's here?" Questioned Maureen.

"Danger!" Anna and Will said together.

Well well well look who updated.
Happy to tell you all that this is the end of season one, end of an era!
See you soon<3