Chief doctor 👨‍⚕️

Start from the beginning

In the corner of the noisy club there was our four best friends enjoying their full.

( taehyung's dress 👆🏻)

( Jimin's dress 👆🏻)

( jin's dress 👆🏻)

(Yuna's dress 👆🏻)

(Yuna's dress 👆🏻)

" congratulations tae bear!!!! " said jin and yuna
" thank you guys " said tae
" guys let's drink and enjoy tae you have to drink today!!! " declared yuna
With that four best friends started drinking
And after some times yuna and Jimin was high and started blabbering and headed to the dance with jin and tae who was a little tipsy but not sober to understand what's happening around.
While they was dancing Jimin's and yuna dance got interrupted but two handsome guys you'll can guess it was Yoongi and hobi. They approached them and started dancing but after like 10 mins Jimin and Yoongi went out and on one saw.
( they think) .
Hobi approached yuna while they was dancing yuna made eye contact with hobi they weren't in their full control . Hobi was shocked to see her beautiful face and sexy curve body once he was fully admired her he didn't waste time attack her plump lips and started making out. They was behaving as like they met before. Not much long also went out.
On the other side of the club near bar jin was seated and he was quite tipsy suddenly a sexy looking man sat next to him.
" hiii beautiful?!! " said the man
" hm. .. Hii!! " replied jin
" what are you doing here alone " asked the man
" no I'm not alone my friends are dancing " said jin pointing the dance floor.
"Actually I would like to know you" said Namjoon with a smirk plastered on his face .
They started talking and the chat went quite heated and jin suddenly pulled Namjoon from his collar and smashed their lips. And then you know what happen 🤭.
.
.
At last only our taehyung was remaining they forgot each other's because they was drunk as hell. But very soon a handsome looking guy wearing a long sleeve turtle neck approached taehyung.
" Heyy princesse!!! " said with a husky voice near tae's ear. That sent shivers down his body and he turned to see the said man .
.
.
Pov' jungkook

I was quite shock when the blonde turned to me I didn't expect him to have such a beautiful flawless skin and a sexy body and **cough** can't underestimate his cleavage it was quite huge perfect the way I like. He replied to me " hii Daddy!!! " and that's the moment my soul left me. His voice was deep but sweet and the way his plummy lips move I just want to eat that lips just the way he was speaking I was aroused. Taking me surprised he turned and leaned to my chest and started swanging without my knowledge my hand snaked around his tiny waist. But little did I know he started grinding on me and my semi hard dick started throbbing and that was my point I just dragged him out to my car and headed to a nearest hotel .

____________________________________
Hii guys I hope the story isn't boring.....
Please ignore the mistakes 🙏💓