013

-Day of Confrontation, Beginning of the End-

-Tuesday, 2:30 PM, New York City-

________________________________________________________________________________

Anthony is no fool; something that's become extremely obvious to Tony, as he spends more and more time watching him. Although it hasn't been long since he incorporated stalking Anthony into his daily routine, Tony can't help but feel that he's the one being watched. It's only a sneaking suspicion, but one that's become more and more valid as each second of each day passes.

Tony took it a step further than before, taking it upon himself to stalk Anthony wherever he would go, snapping pictures of the man doing even the most mundane activities, hoping to find some kind of proof that he could give to the police because attempting to rescue the woman he kidnapped, now known as Madison, was a complete dead end. He couldn't get any proof that he had kidnapped her, seeing as the woman became unresponsive after they were nearly caught by Anthony and the fact that it was impossible to get inside the room.

It was boarded up heavily as if it was protecting an important figure or celebrity, and any attempt to get the landlord to go check on the man and the status of his apartment was shut down by the landlord himself, a short and stubby man with a messy beard which was put on display by all of the food caked into the man's beard, simply due to laziness and not wanting to check up on Anthony and his room, even though he would constantly tell him how urgent it was. It just proved how stupid and uncaring humans can be. Though he's always known that.

And he attempted to get pictures of the inside of the apartment, which was a bust seeing as not only could he not get inside the also heavily fortified windows, but they were closed at all times of the day not even allowing the smallest bit of light inside. Anthony clearly knew what he was doing, which made Tony doubt whether Anthony had done this previously or not.

He was more leaning toward him having done it before though. That, or he was a natural at being a kidnapper.

After his date with Kate, who totally wasn't his girlfriend, Liam attempted to nudge him towards letting him help investigate Anthony, which he profusely denied him the chance of doing. Instead of telling him that it was too dangerous and that Anthony was one-hundred-percent the killer, he simply told him that he didn't need his help. In any other case, he would let him in on it, but not this one. Anthony was unlike anything he'd ever faced before.

He was a one-of-a-kind type of monster. Someone with no remorse, knowing exactly what they're doing wrong, and yet doing it anyway with a smile on his face. Anthony was pure evil incarnate. And he refused to allow Liam around something like that. It was bad enough that he was involved at all. And he felt the same when it came to Phoenix, or Layla, his other girlfriend— strongly about that in fact.

Tony copied every movement that Anthony made, no matter how small or how big, becoming a perfect copy. But that also made him quickly stand out like a sore thumb. One that would be easily noticed by Anthony, who after taking a few quick glances behind him, caught onto what Tony was doing. He was hoping that his finding out wouldn't happen til a bit later, but Anthony realizing was always something that he thought would happen eventually. When that would be, Tony couldn't be sure on that part.

Anthony gracefully maneuvered around everyone who stood in his way, walking further and further away from the populated areas, moving from street to street and then from block to block, until there were very few people around who had their attention elsewhere, their heads leaned down to look at the mobile devices in their hands.