𝟷𝟷. ᴋɪɴɢ ʟᴇᴏ

Start from the beginning

"You guys! We really shouldn't let ourselves get separated, you know!" Layla said and Diaspro give her a look. "Says the girl who ran off out of the tunnel! Don't-." She stops when she heard a growl from the tunnel they were in.

"Ah, man! More of them." Diaspro said seeing the monsters transforming into her fairy form and Brandon taking out his sword, both ready to fight.

Diaspro shot multiple beams to the monsters as they continue to come while Brandon cut them

Diaspro shot multiple beams to the monsters as they continue to come while Brandon cut them. She didn't see when a creature had come crawling on top ready to attack her until Layla comes pushing her away.

"Diaspro, watch out!" Layla said and got stuck on the wall from the creature. "Layla! Why you little-." Diaspro shoots the monsters with a glare while Brandon had moved out of the way avoiding getting bitten, he cuts the head.

Disparo landed beside him only to gasp as the ground breaks which she immediately holds his hand in the air watching the dead monster fall down.

"Wow! That could have been me." Brandon said looking down and smiles at Diaspro. "Nice save." He said and she smiles.

"Way to go Diaspro!" Stella shouts with a smile cheering for them, Diaspro gives her a thumbs up only to groan feeling herself fight her fairy form and to normal. "Damn it." She said and she made a last minute decision which Brandon eyes widen at her actions.

Diaspro with her strength left she throws him into the tunnel where Layla is trying to get off the sticky goo, she falls down into the pit hearing someone call her name which she didn't know who.

"Diaspro!!!"

____

Diaspro coughs raising up from where she lay on, her eyes widen seeing she was held by Stella by the hand who looked pale while Brandon was beside Diaspro knocked out.

She shakes them gently only to gasp as some two people with pale skin stone, one of the had war paint on the eyes and big while the second was skinny. But what caught her attention was their fangs and wings behind them.

Brandon wakes up hearing Diaspro gasp and Stella moving, he glares at them standing in front of the girls protectively.

"Who are you?" Brandon asked and Diaspro gives the big a glare seeing him hit Brandon on the head with a club. "Hey-." She was cut off by him also hitting her with a club both knocked out.

Diaspro wakes up once again getting carried by the big guy while the other one was carrying Brandon and Stella in a stretcher. She tried to move out of her restraints only to frown seeing that her hands were also wrapped in rope preventing her from reaching her knife in her pocket.

"Where are you taking us?" Diaspro asked and the only the she got in response was a grunt making her frown. "Stella? Diaspro?" Brandon asked and she looks at him.

"I'm here, how's Stella? Last time I saw her she didn't look well." Diaspro asked and Brandon tried to look where she was but stops seeing that he couldn't do anything. "Not good, she looks even more pale than before." He said looking worried.

"King Leo will be so happy, he likes new people... sometimes." The one carrying Brandon and Stella said with a smile.

"Who's King Leo?" Diaspro asked and the guy smiles at her.

"King Leo, the ruler of vampires in the underground." He said making Diaspro mouth drop.

'Vampires are real?' She thought in shock.

Fact time:

Fact time:

1. Sky was going to be the one to save Diaspro but instead I decided to go for Stella and Brandon.

2. I was actually having a hard time in who to use as a face claim for King Leo but I found the perfect guy.

3. Instead of having the princess of Downland and her people, I decided to have them and the king be vampires.