beach photos || b. floyd

in which bob, lana, alex and rowen have nice day at the beach with the team

———

"hey babe! we got to head out!" bob yelled as i put rowen's rash guard on.

"almost done!" i yelled back pulling her long light brown hair into a ponytail with a braid. i patted her shoulders once i was finished to which she ran out to her dad.

"wow! you look just like a princess!" bob said picking up our 2 year old and kissing her cheek. she thanked him and snuggled into his shoulder while i put my flip flops on and then walked to the door with them. "can we go to the beach now?" alex asked grabbing a hold of my hand. "yup, yup, lets go." i say with a sigh and we walk the kids out to the already packed truck, beach bound.

———

when we arrived at the beach penny and maverick were already there. Bob and I got out of the truck, i grabbed the kids while he grabbed the beach bag and the kids toys. we walked over to penny and mav's setup, they had chairs spread out around a beach blanket with coolers set up by his truck.

"Hey hail and sandstorm!" maverick yelled when he noticed the two kids, when all the kids realized why we called all of bob's friends by their 'secret names' they insisted that we gave them callsigns, so we did, hail and sandstorm. rowen was hail because she loved the hail in montana and wanted to play in it and alex is sandstorm because he thought it sounded cool.

maverick picked up rowen and penny picked up alex showering them in hugs and kisses. "gigi pen, are we going to see goose and emma and grace and hayley and ty today?" alex asked from his seat in penny's lap. she smiled and nodded and his grin grew wider. "we brought allll our toys for everyone to play with today and i can show you how we surf like mommy and how we..." alex trailed on as bob joined my side, wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me into him. i rested my head on his shoulder and he kissed it as i smiled before we joined the kids on the beach blanket.

———

over the next hour everyone joined us on the beach, hangman and his wife and their daughters, grace and hayley, phoenix and her wife and their son tyler, and lastly rooster, his wife and their kids, nick, or goose as they like to call him, and emma. the kids were contently playing together with rooster, hangman, phoenix and maverick while bob was holding nat's baby boy.

"babe, can we have another one?" he asks staring up at me from his seat in the sand under the umbrella. i nearly spit out my drink. "huh?" i ask wondering if i heard him incorrectly. "i think we should have another baby." he said with a small smile. i smile back at him, "wait really?" i ask moving closer to him. "yea i think the kids deserve to have another little sibling." he says confidently looking back down at the baby. "you know i've been waiting for you to say that for like a year." i say smiling and resting my head on his shoulder. he crooks his neck so that he can kiss me. he handed the baby back to pheonix's wife then walking over to the blanket that was in the sun. we layed down together and he kissed me again as we continued to talk about the topic at hand.

"ewwwww" alex and grace groan, they were the oldest at the ages of 5. bob and i chuckled at them before he pulled alex into his lap and grace grabbed a juice box and ran back to rooster. "ro-ro! come here for a sec!" i yell. she toddles over and plops in my lap. she had just come out of the water as did alex so i grabbed the sunscreen and re-applied it to her legs and face. "so what do you guys think of having a little sister or brother?" bob says as he re-applies sunscreen to alex's nose. at first they are kind of against it but once we talk more about it they are on board. once their sunscreen is dry we take them out to the water and swim around on the boogie boards. bob surfs a round with alex on his board and i lay on mine with rowen.

overall today was amazing!

———

sorry this was super late and really short, its exam week so they might be short late updates

———

edited on 4/29/23