chapter 4

Pony pov

Dallas was acting off I've never seen him act like this and melody looked different she had different clothes i wanted to ask but i felt awkward if i brought it up and they said not to tell the gang about it.

Mel: "pony? You okay you seem uncomfortable does the car have a bad smell or somthin?"

Pony: "huh? OH! uh no, no just hungry sorry"

Mel: "i thought so, so i got you food while at the dairy queen"

She handed me some fries and a milkshake she's to nice for her own good.{Oooo foreshadowing but do take everything i say with a grain of salt since i don't have this entire story planned out}
______________________________
Melody pov

I looked into the side view mirror and saw a car that looked familiar not just because it was a soc car that was...

My "boyfriends" car... Oh god what did he want did he see me i can't let him hurt dal and pony i see pony as a brother and dal well dals 'just a friend'{pulling an Adrian rn} and i can't let him get hurt i would feel to bad.

I looked over at dal and he seemed to notice the car aswell so he turned to pony n' me and said.

Dal: "act tough and don't show if your scared"

He said that last part looking at me i looked at myself and noticed i looked like a ghost oh god what am I going to do..

OMG IDEA!

Mel: "pony i want you to just lay on the floor of the car and try not to get seen please"

Pony: "i uhm yeah sure"

I put my best "tough" face on and asked dal for a weed i lit it and just chilled back

Sam("bf"): "OI GREASER WHAT'RE YA DOIN WITH MAH GIRL?!"

Mel: "hah! 'mah girl' Sam don't try it. Oh i forgot to tell ya, we're done parents kicked me out and i went back to the east side to live with friends"

Sam: "BUT I COULD GIVE YOU ANYTHING YOU WANTED I COULD BUY YOU MORE THAN THESE GREASERS?!?"

dal was about to speak but i just out a hand up to silence him i think he got the memo that this was my thing to deal with to he just sighed and leaned back into the driver seat and listened

Mel: "i don't care bout the money i care about the way I'm treated you've treated me like i could be replaced in an instant and i can tell you already have replaced me cause of the mark on you collar and smudge on your lip. That's either from a girl or you decided to try makeup and considering who you are I'd say a girl."

Sam was to stunned to speak he tried but stammered over his words trying to explain himself but i was done i was only with him cause my parents forced me to they basically sold me to him

Mel: "get outa here for' i get the rest of my friends and they beat you to oblivion"

Sam seemed pissed he didn't get what he wanted but when he realized who was drivin me he looked scared and immediately drove away and left us to do our own stuff.

{It's currently 7:06pm 1/17/23 while writing this if you do read this far thanks i appreciate it anyway back to your regularly scheduled fanfiction}

______________________________
3rd person

They arrived back at the Curtis house at 6pm to see the whole gang including Darry in the living room each doing their own things soda and Steve playing cards when i saw soda slip a ace into his sleeve and i smirked and let out a breathy chuckle at it, Johnny and two playing poker watching Mickey re runs and Darry in the arm chair reading the paper.

Dar: "oh pony, Marshmello! ur back!"

That caused all movement of the house to stop and look at the door

Dar: "oh hey dal where were ya all day?"

Dal: "was forced into doing the bidding of this chick"

I looked at him offended and back to Darry

Mel: "i got quit my job cause i was gonna get fired anyway"

Darry: "what do you mean you were going to get fired?"

Mel: "i had already been written up 3 times normally after 3 you get fired but since i made so many guys come to the dingo i had a exception and today would've been my 4th but i got tired of it."

Dal: "then i ran into her and she forced me to do her bidding"

Soda: "YOU COULD WORK AT THE DX WITH MY AND STEVE BEHIND THE COUNTER! :D"

Mel: "hm...y'know what sure soda"
______________________________

{Early update i wanted to give y'all something to read anyway except more frequent updates maybe daily maybe not but yes more frequent updates as I've gotten motivation}