Chapter 2

{i did a few edits on the last chapter trying to fix my Grammer I've worked on this for like 5 days and forgot about it cause of school stuff}

*The next day*
Melody pov

I woke up without darry which i kinda expected but then i heard a crash outside the door so i got up brushed my hair and stepped out to see pony and a boy wearing a Mikey mouse shirt. "TWO-BIT GET OFFA ME" i heard pony yell "darry, soda get two-bit offa me" pony says again "nah i find this funny" soda says walking out of the bathroom in a DX shirt "two-bit lay off my kid brother will ya i gotta take him to school" darry says reading the news in the armchair.

Soda looked over down the hall after hearing a chuckle from me and said (well really yelled) "GOOD MORNING B! How are ya?" He didn't even bring up yesterday normally my parents would bring something like that up and yell at me for it but he didn't... "I- I'm good soda care to explain what's going on right now?" I answered him.

"Oh marshmello you work at the dingo correct?" Darryl asked me "huh oh yeah i do why?" I told him "great cause i can drop you off while i drop off pony at school" oh great i don't have my uniform with me and Sarah said if i get written up two more times I'll get fired oh well i never liked that job anyway to many guys flirted with me.

*At the dingo*
"Alright thanks darry for dropping me off" i told Darry "no problem. hey when do you get off work?" He told me "oh i get of at 3 why?".

"Can you go to pony's school and walk home with him for me please?" He asked "Yea sure i can it's no problem"

After Darry left i was about to walk inside when someone called for me i turned around and saw the boy from yesterday i assumed was Dallas yelling for me so i stopped and waited for him to get there.

{Trying something new for talking}

Dal: "hey broad"
Mel: "Yea?"
Dal: "you were at the Curtis house yesterday right?"
Mel: :yeah i was why?"
Dal: "what's a soc doing with us greasers?"
Mel: "i used to be greaser and friends with soda and Darry but then we moved to the soc side and my parents didn't want anything to do with greasers"
Dal: "damn, anyway you work here at the dingo"
Mel: "yep in all honesty i may get fired today so if you want you can come with me to sell my old soc stuff and buy some new things"
Mel: "sure i ain't got nothin else to do"

*In managers office {dal is sitting in a booth waiting for you}*

Mel: "hey Sarah i wanna talk to you"

Sar: "yes melo- where is your uniform."

Mel: "that's what I wanna talk about. I quit"

Sar: "BUT YOU'RE THE REASON SO MANY BOYS COME HERE YOU CANT QUIT?!?!"

Mel; "hah to bad i quit"

So i did it i really did it i left that hell hole of a job to hell with the dingo

Mel: "DAL CMON LETS GO"

Dal: *gets out if booth* "yeah yeah I'm coming I'm comin"

_______________________________

Dal pov

*Before melldy walks out of managers office*

Oh my God why did i agree to hang out with her and why does my heart feel like its going 1000 miles an hour when i think of her.

Wait...

Am i...

In love....