The meeting and the discovery

They arrived at Phoenix's house well mansion and then they all chose a room and they all went to bed except Enderian, Fable, Soul, Netherum, XD, HD and Phoenix. "Aren't y'all gonna go sleep? " Phoenix asked while entering the living room they all looked at him. "We are Gods we don't need sleep like you Mortals." Fable replied with a cold stare. Penis is left ear flops down to the side and he tilts his head to the left " what do you mean? I'm not a-" stop talking in the middle of his sentence. Enderian looks confused and asked " your not a?" Phoenix smiles nervously " I'm not an idiot! Yep I'm so not an idiot!" He said quickly with his ears straight up in the air. "Hmm okay well now that I'm thinking about it why don't you put the mask on now." Phoenix freezes and then looks down at his mask "Nope! And why do you even care anyways?" He said laughing nervously at the end. HD was sneaking behind Phoenix until he took Phoenix's mask and put it on him. Then suddenly purple smoke appeared all around the room. "What the fuck?!" HD looked in front of himself and saw a man with long white hair with seven tails and two big white wings and there was golden chains on them with crystals hanging from the chains and he was wearing the same steampunk corset as Phoenix black letter wristbands gold ear cuff earrings and a white pirate shirt with black Viking ankle pants he has purple eyes. The smoke finally clears up and all of the gods could see the man. " who put the mask on me?!" Soul steps forward " who are you and where's Phoenix?" The man looks down and let's out a sigh. " my name is Rhythm and my original name is Phoenix" Rhythm said quietly " you mean The god Rhythm?!" He turns around to see Rae standing in the entryway looking at him. "Yes exactly " Rae's surprise face faded and turned into a confused yet worried face. " what happened to you? A book said that you got husked in a house fire." Rhythm tilt his head to the left. " I wasn't huffed I was banished for some reason!" "Oh" that's all that left Rae's mouth. The room fell silent and the air got thick a sigh left Rhythm's mouth before he removed his mask orange smoke appeared in the room and then Phoenix was back to normal. "I'm going to bed " Phoenix said in a quiet town and then left the room going to his own room. The others kept talking until a couple minutes Rae and XD got into a small argument. The argument and ended with Rae scoffing and then leaving the room and went back to bed. The gods kept talking for the rest of the night. Phoenix centered his room and sat on the window side and looked outside. "Welpthe secrets out now... great "

Hey I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter it's shorter than the other ones but I hope you guys don't mind those were just a couple of chapters that I have like already written down now I'll have to write more chapters down because I'm all out of chapters that's already written in a book and paper so yeah and if you guys have like any ideas that you might want to put in the store or you'd like to see in the story please tell me cuz I would keep my eyes open and ideas open for writing that down in the story or another story obviously I would put the credits of you having that idea in the story beginning or like if it's in this story I would write in the chapter that you had that idea four chapter but anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and have a good day or night and I hope you'll read more bye. :)