The Talk

Beyonce's POV:

When I first saw Kelly, I was surprised to say the least. She was more beautiful than I had imagined. I just wish I had changed into something nicer before she came over.

I wonder what she thinks of me. I hope she thinks I'm as beautiful as her.

I should ask her to stay for dinner. That way I can look at her more.

I walk to the living "Ms. Rowland- I mean Kelly, would you like to stay for dinner. I'm making salmon, garlic mashed potatoes, and string beans. Please stay" I say praying that she would say yes.

She looks at me then Blue, "Well if Blue would like me to stay. I know it's kinda weird having your teacher stay at you house for dinner."

Blue looks up from her textbook, looks from me to Kelly then nods her head.

"You can stay Ms. Rowland, I don't mind."

"Ok then, you'll stay?"

"Yes, I would love too.", "Great"

I try to hide the smile but I'm sure they both saw it before I walked back in the kitchen. I finish cooking and go back into the living and see Kelly and Blue puting away their things.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Solange POV:

I open my eyes. I'm on the couch but Chelle is no where to be found. I sit up on the couch and smell something cooking. Something like pancakes.

I'm tempted to get up and see what was happening in the kitchen, but decide against it. I don't think she would want to see me right now.

After a few minutes of me absolutely hating myself, Chelle comes into the living room from the kitchen carrying two plates. One for me and one for her, I guessing.

I whisper a small "Thank you" and start eating.

She eats as well but doesn't speak to me; she doesn't even look at me.

After about 15 minutes, we finish eating and we put our plates on the coffee table.

For the first time since she walked in the living room she looks up at me.

We keep eye contact for a few seconds until she looks away. "Why" is all she says.

"Why what" I was confused for a second then realized what she was talking about.

"You know what I'm talking about, Solange. I'm not in the mood for games. Please just answer the question."

"Why do you want to know so bad. It'll only hurt you more."

"Just tell me why. I won't get mad, I promise." she replies shifting her gaze from whatever it was that she was focusing on to me.

"Ok fine, I'll tell you" I say throwing my hands up in defeat.

"I did it because I was afraid. Ok? That's why I did it"

She scoffs, "You were scared so you cheated on me. You are so selfish."

She starts tearing up. When I see tears leaving her eyes, I jump up and sit next to her to console her. When I sit next to her, she looks at me but doesn't move. This proves to me that she still loves me.