EPILOGUE

9 months later

It was at around 2 am when Love's water broke. She felt liquid running down her things and she screamedso loud it's a miracle their house didn't went tumbling down.

Kian, who was sitting right beside her, jump in shock by the sudden scream and he bounced off the bed into an attacking pose while his eyes scan around looking for attackers.

He relaxed shortly when he saw nobody in his room. He quickly went to Love and frantically asked her what's wrong.

"My water just broke and you're asking me whats wrong?!"

Kian calm down and he quickly grab the bag that Love had packed the week before in case her water broke. He help Love out the house and into the car before driving like a madman to the hospital.

Love keeps on having those frequent painful contractions, that got closer and closer as the time pass by, when they are on the way and she squeeze the life out of Kian's hand whenever the contractions hit her.

When they arrive, Love was registered into a room. They just need to wait for her to be 10 cm dilated before she's allowed to start pushing the baby out.

Kian started to call his mum, dad, Richards, Dylan and a few other close relatives and friends. He inform them that Love is already safely admitted in the hospital waiting to deliver their baby.

Already 7 hours have passed and Love is still waiting to push the baby out. She's at 9 cm dilated and the doctor is still telling her she's not ready to push even though it's only a small 1 cm different.

Roughly about half an hour pass by before Love finally reach 10 cm dilated. Before that she was already delivered to the delivery room and right now she is more than ready to push her baby out her.

The next contraction hit and she push with all her might, all the while following the doctor's instructions.

She scream, shout and curse while she push, because really it hurts, especially first time delivery. After what felt like a century, a baby's cry was heard.

"Congratulation, Mrs Lee! A healthy baby boy!"

They clean the baby and wrap him up in a white, soft cloth and place him beside Love.

Love look at her baby and she smile because finally he's out and beside her.

Love was push back to her hospital room and there was where she slept to regain her strength after delivering.

Kian stayed in the room with Love and his newborn baby. He kept walking back and forth from his baby to Love.

Soon, Love woke up from her sleep and in came their family and Dylan. They coo and fawn over Love and Kian's baby quietly, not wanting to wake him up.

The doctor came in awhile later asking Kian and Love for the baby's name.

Love and Kian look at each other and they have their eye to eye communication before Kian smile and nodded.

"Alexander Nikos Lee"
________________________

Chapter 12.

Comment- help me improve my story.

Vote- shows me you enjoyed reading this story.

Follow- to get updates on this story or other stories I may write

Votes and comments motivates me to write!

FAN|VOTE|COMMENT|

Copyright © Loh Gemaine | All Rights Reserved | 2015