four - i took it as a taunt

Start from the beginning

"Good morning" Tommy whipped his head around to see the librarian. A blue-haired lady greeted him with a lovely smile. She's clearly older than him although, he can sense the similar vibes based on her fashionable outfit and an iconic space buns. "Good morning, ma'am," he replied politely.

"Drop the ma'am, it makes me feel old" She rolled her eyes, "Call me Funneh, a librarian here!"

"I can see that" Tommy mumbled, "Uhm— Tommy, student here. You seem to be too young to work here, miss— uhm Funneh?"

"Why thank you, Tommy!" Funneh brightens up, "But old librarians are way too stereotypical. Besides, being a librarian here has its perks!"

"Are you the only librarian here?"

"Nah, there's four more but we have our own shifts" Funneh replied easily, "They're my siblings, actually so they're easier to work with"

Tommy slowly nodded and slowly walked his way towards the seats, near the librarian desk and sat down, not actually knowing what to do. "What are you doing here so early, if you don't mind me asking? Classes starts at eight and usually students doesn't want to hang out here in the library during their free time, except if they do love studying, that is"

Tommy shrugged, still looking around the place in starstruck awe. "I usually wake up at this hour. Guess I got used to it. Also, honestly? I don't know what I'm doing here to be honest. I didn't mean to wind up here in the library but since I have free time, it doesn't hurt to visit the library, innit?"

The woman hummed, "Yeah, I get it. Well, if you ever need help with something, call me. I'll be in the staff room for a while for inventory, have fun"

With that she left the sight through the door and shut it with a soft thud, leaving Tommy alone with his thoughts.

'The third child borne of the one hundredth generation of Senka generation will be crowned as the heir of the Acheron legacy when a number's quotient is 2. The third child will be separated as the stars meet the morning sky. As the Aries constellation makes it way for Taurus, war shall be over'

Tommy groaned, burying his head in his hands as he desperately looked for a hint. He's not fond of puzzles, after all. Quickly giving up gives you that. Maybe he just has to repeat the prophecy repeatedly until it won't leave his mind?

'... third child... Senka generation... Acheron legacy... 2... Stars meet the... Aries constellation... Taurus'

'... Crowned as the heir of The Acheron legacy...'

"Acheron Legacy—" Tommy stopped abruptly with no warning, "Senka generation — fuck, that's it!"

"No yelling in the library" Funneh reminded him as she came out from the staff room's door, a clipboard on her hand as she makes her way to the mystery section of the library's ground floor

"Funneh! Do you have books here about the Acheron Legacy, or family legacies in general? As well as the Senka Family History?"

The pen used for jotting down books information stopped, the lady looks up and looks at him with a curious brow. "Acheron Legacy? I think I've heard that before. I believe that would be in the History Section in Floor 2. Family Legacies would also be in that Section and also in the archives if you want. I can get it for you but you need to leave your name in the library notebook, over there in my desk. Finally, the Senka Family History? It's also in the History Section and archives"

That's a lot. "Thanks!" He doesn't mind reading books that can help solve his little problem. Besides, maybe he can gather essential information.

"No problem!" Funneh looked away with a smile as she continued to write down notes in her blue, clear clipboard. However, when Tommy reached his way to the stairway, Funneh asked him with a hesitant tint of her voice. "If I may ask, why are you researching Senka History? Here in the library? Most students use online websites, nowadays. Not that I appreciate you taking the long route, in fact, I'm grateful that there's kids like you who still use books thanks to online webs!"