Chapter 1: Awoken from a long sleep.

ابدأ من البداية

Not feeling much hunger, I jog towards the direction of the cliff I saw, Occasionally climbing one of the trees to see I am heading in the right direction or not.

3rd person POV.

Aether slowly ascends to the top of the cliff while being careful not to become pancake as he finally arrives on top. Letting out a sigh of relief as cool air rushes past him making his body feel better as he looks around to see if anything is in sight.

The first thing Aether spots is a big wall surrounding what is assumes is a town or a city. a majestic structure on top of the city is also visible. The city looks very big from afar. Aether looks to see at least a 3 to 4 miles of distance between his position and the city. confirming the direction and the visible pathway, Aether looks down to see that there is a water body below the cliff.

Aether looks around and finds a rock as big as himself. With a lot of effort, Aether picks up the rock and throws it down to the direction of the water body. The falling rock builds up momentum as it smashes against the water surface creating a small boom as water splashes up. Aether sees that the water is quite deep since the rock isn't visible and no land was revealed from the huge splash. moving a bit to the right from the direction he thrown the rock.

Aether jumps and the gravity rapidly increases his speed of descent as he assumes a diving position, smoothly going into the water surface without a big splash, slowly swimming to the surface, Aether comes out of the water onto the surface and sees a small hill ahead of him.

Aether also sees a small structure which is lit red in color with a stone of strange pattern on it. Keeping it aside in his mind to check it out in a library if there is one in this world.

 Keeping it aside in his mind to check it out in a library if there is one in this world

After climbing the small hill, Aether sees that city much clearly and there is also a footpath available too. Walking along the path for a few minutes, Aether encounters a strange statue of a a young man or women with a cloth type structure covering their whole body and a stone orb in their hand.

Aether for some reason felt a pull towards the statue, trusting his instinct, Aether swims over the small body of water and arrives on a small piece of land where the statue is present.

Approaching the statue, Aether looks for a moment and places his hand on the statue

Approaching the statue, Aether looks for a moment and places his hand on the statue. As if responding, the statue lights up in a green aura as Aether feels a strange energy well up in his body and strengthen his body as well.

Aether releasing his hold on the statue in his shock as he takes a moment to clam down as try to read the strange energy which entered his body. Knowing how to manipulate his powers for a long time, Aether raises his arm and concentrates the power on the palm. He see the power becoming wind quickly and making a small tornado sucking everything in on his palm.

Due to the power, Aether lets his other hand hold the wrist and he has a idea as he makes the wind suddenly burst pushing everything out as a windstorm makes the grass, stones and sand fly out due to the strong force of the wind, Aether also takes a step back from the force.

Seeing the power of the energy and how little of his reserves it took to use it. Aether whistled a bit and thought ( Interesting, I got a wind power from this statue, this might be a god related to wind then, I don't know if getting a power in this way is common or not so I must hide this till I researched it thoroughly.).

Aether deciding to test how much his body has upgrades due to this strange power, run from the land and takes a big leap, easily jumps over 9 feet and over the river body. landing softly and gaining a small smile, Aether decided to including training his strange elemental power as well after getting to the city. Looking up to the sky, Aether thinks that this journey might not be as hard as he expected now that he got this wind power.

***********************************************************************************************

WORD COUNT: 1486

well folks that's it for the first chapter, I think I will update weekly?. Depends on how much you guys like this concept.

I am sorry I decided to not include paimon but I got a while plan for this fic and paimon is rather a bit too loud and attracts attention for a lot of scenes.

Well, vote if you liked the chap and follow for future updates.