Chapter 22

"Wait till the morning. If he doesn't come by that time..then throw them somewhere else." Aliester sits back in his thought.

______________________________________

"It does not make any sense. I totally believe that this is the first time in history that a person has not come to save his family." Someone said.

"I agree. Maybe he really does not care about them at all.." says the other person.

Apparently,

Rayan and Harrsh were locked in the van along with Mallika. There hands are tied up. There eyes were covered with cloth and the two men in the front were chatting among themselves.

Mallika's intuition said that the car is moving towards another direction.

"This is not the same route, they took while picking me up" Mallika wishpers.

"What you mean?" Rayan wishpers back.

"They are not taking us near our home..but far from it"

"Just keep your calm. They are going to leave us anyway."

"But how will we find the road back to home?" Harrsh interrupts.

"Don't worry about that, I'm trying to memorize the road" Mallika replies.

After that the whole trip went silent. Thirty minutes later which felt like hours the car stopped. The three were taken out and were still tied. None of them attempts to move or disobey.

They remain quiet until the sound of the car fainted away.

Rayan opened his blind fold first, then he turned towards other, seeing them doin the same. They cut the ropes with the small knife Rayan had in his shoes.

"Where are we? I don't remember seeing this place." Harrsh says.

Rayan and Mallika looks around.

"I guess this is the back side of the city" Mallika says.

"Why?" Rayan quarries.

"You can smell some bad stuff in the air. That means there is a dumping place near by, which is only situated at the far back of the city." Mallika explains.

Rayan and Harrsh both were impressed seeing Mallika's observation skill.

"Then you take the lead" Rayan says.

Mallika nods and they start walking. Mallika did get confused sometimes but after walking for one hour or so they finally reached the city area.

"Thank god. I was in the verge of giving up" Harrsh says as he catches up on his breath.

Mallika and Rayan nods to each other and looks out for a taxi or any vehicle that can take them back.

Finally after asking few people they got the bus station to go home.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I still don't understand how it all happened? You think leaving them is a good choice i mean they can go to the police ?" Said the man.

These are the two men who left Mallika and the others outside the city. They drove back quickly to their headquarters and are on their way to report their boss which is the assistant aka secretary of Aliester.

"I'm not sure..maybe boss has a pla -"

Both of them stopped on their places looking at the scenery in front of them.

The whole floor was  covered wid blood, dead bodies lying around. They know this people. They all work together.

A cold chill blew down their spine. They felt like someone is looking at them.

'Boss?' They thought.

They enters the room quitely their white shoes sucking the blood and turning it's colour into red.

Two people. One is sitting on the chair his long hair falling on his face which covers half of it. His shining green eyes looking straight down at the other man.

Their boss. Yes, Aliester's assistance is sitting on the blood wet floor and looking up at the unknown devlish man.

Then he said, "You really thought i won't come?"

The two took a step back in fear,

Aliester's assistant says, "Why now?"

"Cause i wanted u to leave them first"

"A-you..are, um"

"Yes, I'm the chosen one. Chosen by the law to arrest Aliester and Chosen by the god to kill him"

"You can't" the assistant groans.

"How you gonna stop me??" The man stands up and looks at the two new arrivals. He ignores them and went to the table near.

They kept standing there and looked at the horrific thing that  happened. The man went to the table and takes a chainsaw.

He switches it on and the horrible sound of the machine dominates the place. Both of them drops down on their knees. Their boss's face has gone pale. He is trying hard to get up but his weak body betrays him.

The man who looks like the prince of devil takes his time to get close as if he knows that his prey isn't going anywhere. Even if they want to.

Aliester's assistance takes help of his hands and starts to move back towards the door. His hand got stained with blood.

The devil prince walks more close to him. The horrible sound is making both of the gaurd dizzy. Then it happened.

He hold their boss by his leg and pulls him closer. As much as they wanted to help , they were too scared to even run away for themselves.

So instead they witnessed how the chainsaw cut through the bones of their boss and how he cried - no screamed for help.

The chainsaw went up from the legs to his stomach then to his shoulder and down from his back. It felt as if the other was trying to put an art on that body.

That dead body.

Yes, the horrible sound stopped and so does the scream. He turns off the chainsaw and turns to the leftover people.

They fainted. He walked closed to them and put the chain on one's hand and pushed injections on both of their neck.

"This slow poison would kill you, soon" he says and left the devastated room.

_______________________________________

Here is the updated.
Yep late as usual :)

Who do u think is this mysterious man who is assigned to catch Aliester?

Will he be able to do it?

Where was Sumedh during all this?

Let me know ur thoughts in comments.

Will tell you in coming chapters.

Hope to see you soon,
@/kaiXbeatking 🍒

P.s : sorry for mistakes.