Chapter 5

DISCLAIMER : ⚠️

THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER CAN BE DISTURBING FOR SOME PEOPLE OR MAY BE KIDS.

THE AUTHOR HAS NO INTENTION TO SHAME OR TRIES TO BRING HATE ON ANY PEOPLE. EVERYTHING WRITTEN BELOW IS FICTIONAL ND WOULD BE APPRECIATED IF READERS TAKE THIS IN AN OPEN MIND.

SO WHEN U READ IT, REAT AT YOUR OWN RISK. NOTHING VERY SERIOUS OR BLOODY. BUT U NEVER KNOW WHO GETS OFFEND ND BLAMES FOR NO DISCLAIMER.

SO YEAH!

THE AUTHOR WOULDN'T BE AT BLAME FOR ANYTHING.

_________________________________________

"Yeah..be quite!" A girl of 23 years says to the guy who is beside her.

Apparently these two ppl are trying to peek in a mansion. They got a news that the drug dealers will arrive to this location in no time.

"They were supposed to be here 20mins ago. You sure again that this is the location Mallika?" Said the guy with a camera in his hand.

Mallika looked at him, she was wearing a hoodie nd a trouser with black snickers.
From her neck, her id card is hanging nd her hair was tied like a bun.

"I'm so sure. You just wait." She replies in a low voice.

Soon they hear some noises of vehicles nd looks up to see some cars parking in front of the mansion.

"Start recording" Mallika wishpers.

The guy did so nd looked at the matter in his camera.

Some people get out of the cars in black shirts nd get inside the house. They were carrying a small bag with them.

No sooner they get into the house the camera guy looked at Mallika, "Now what?"

"We have to know what's inside the bag" Mallika says looking for a plan in her mind.

"You gotta be kiddin? How in the world with this tight security we are supposed to get inside?" He said.

"Vasu don't worry. I'll do it myself. You keep the car ready" Mallika said as she reaches her hands to the camera.

Vasu who was controlling the camera moves away, "you are not going alone. It's both or none" he said sternly.

"Don't argue now" Mallika took the camera and nods Vasu to help her.

Vasu hesitates.

"Look i need someone to back up here. So, please" Mallika says.

Vasu thought for a bit, sighs nd gives up.

He helped Mallika to go the other side of the wall. But couldn't stop worrying. He asked,

"Did u land well? Got hurt?"

Mallika's low voice was heard from other side,

"Don't yell..I'm fine. Now I'll go nd so should you." Saying this Mallika went.

Mallika sneaks behind the long bushes nd end up in front of the mansion. She took a quick glance around her nd took some deep breaths.

She will be lying if she says she isn't scared. Ofc she is. But for the sake of good future nd people she had to this.