sanguine inferna (Blood-red hell)

Start from the beginning

Marybell: George it is too late for me I am one of them, Now, but I can help you defeat this thing, I am under his control most of the time However I can manage to get some free will back momentarily.

Marybell unties george

Marybell: Listen, george I cannot stay in control for long, but what I can do is give you some of my abilities to go & save Sofia, bit it comes at a cost, you will be Immortal.

George without a second taught agrees that this has to be done.

OK! George replies with a tear in his eye, what do I need to do.

Marybell: you must drink that, she points to a cup of thick red liquid.

George: What is it.

Marybell: its my plasma, you must drink it to gain the powers then I must drain your life spirit.

Ok, george says, he picks up the cup & drinks down the crimson plasma, suddenly he feels a sharp pain in his neck, Marybell injected some venom into George & twenty minutes later the transformation starts, George screams in agony & his body starts to shake, he falls to the ground, when he awakes he feels nothing but coldness.

Marybell: the transformation is complete you are technically dead, you will have a few changes good & bad, firstly you will be faster, stronger & can control emotions, along with being able to transform into mist or even a bat, their is also the bad for the first year you will be allergic to garlic & sunlight, unless you defeat a Master vampire. One last thing us newer vampires usually change our names as we do not age & must lose all connection to our past selves

George: theres so much to learn about this vampire buisness, huh & as for the name, I will now go by Caleb, Caleb Vatore.

Marybell: ok, now vlad is going to go straight for Sofia you have to go there before he gets to her.

Caleb begins to levitate & turns into a large black bat, he crashes through the window & flies to his home.

When he gets there, he sees his Sister standing in a trance with that thing on front of her, her eyes are pure white, Caleb falls to the ground crying as he knows he is too late, when vlad sees him, he hisses & Turns to mist retreating from the house, leaving behind a shout.

Vlad: your family are now my kind & theres nothing you can do about it foolish boy.

Caleb screams in rage, he can feel his skin changing & his teeth are getting longer, he is now in his dark-form he runs to his sister & revives her using an a trick Marybell showed him.

Sofia walks up suddenly-

SOFIA: George, she whispers, I'm sorry for all this.

CALEB: Its not George anymore sis,& you have nothing to be sorry for, We are now the same, we are both vampires, we will build up enough strength & then go to end this:

Months pass & the twins are living in peace in Forgotten hollow, caleb even started dating a fellow vampire Inna Cents, then that day comes, on the anniversary that Caleb & lilith turned, they Go to straud Manor, crashing down the door in their da...

Months pass & the twins are living in peace in Forgotten hollow, caleb even started dating a fellow vampire Inna Cents, then that day comes, on the anniversary that Caleb & lilith turned, they Go to straud Manor, crashing down the door in their darkforms.

Vlad: I never taught I would have to see you two again, he snarls.

Caleb: Its time you pay for.what you did to my sister & friend, I am alot stronger now, He shows his fangs.

Vlad looks slightly worried as the two rush him & caleb throws him into a wall.
CALEB: YOU will never hurt anyone ever again, he runs to vlad with a metal stake in his hand ready to unlive him when all of a sudden his sister yells to him for him to stop.

LILITH: Let him live Caleb, it is worse for him to have to live with his crimes.

Caleb drops vlad & the stake, You got lucky he snarls at vlad, real lucky we are nothing like you, we dont attack humans we can embrace this curse as we are a family ,you have nobody. He turns to lilith & they leave the manor as the sun is coming up Caleb realises they are both immune.