*He then goes to a tree and puts his arm in one of the holes.*

MePhone4: Help!! My Arm Got Stuck!! Someone Pull Me!! Or Else I'll Be Stuck In This Tree Forever!!

*No one is coming.*

MePhone4: Seriously!

*Then MePhone pulls out a toy snake. He tied a strip around his waist so that it could follow him. Then he starts to run.*

MePhone4: AAA!! Help!! This Poisonous Snake Is Following Me!! Somebody Save Me!! Or Else I'll get bitten.

*No one is coming.*

MePhone4: Really!!? Nothing!!

*Then he starts to walk through the woods.*

MePhone4: Seriously!! I Don't Get It! He Should Be Here!! What's It Going To Take To Get Saved Around Here!!

*Then he trips on a rock.*

MePhone4: Woah Woah Woah!! No No No No!! AAAAA

*He falls to the edge of a cliff. But he doesn't fall completely since he grabbed onto a tree branch.*

MePhone4: Phew. That was close. Now to climb-

*He noticed that the tree branch was slowly going to break apart.*

MePhone4: Oh oh. HELP!! SOMEBODY HELP!! ANYBODY!! I'M ABOUT TO FALL!!

*The tree branch breaks apart even more.*

MePhone4: PLEASE I DON'T WANT TO DIE!!

*The tree branch breaks more.*

MePhone4: Please Let This Be Painless As Possible!

*That's when someone throws a rope and grabs the tree branch. MePhone looks up to see that it was the hooded saver. They try to pull as hard as they can. But the branch broke. So when they pulled the rope, they pulled it so hard that it made MePhone and then bumped into each other so hard. They both tumbled down until they reached the ground. And because of this, the hooded saver no longer had its hood on.*

MePhone4: Ow! My head. Huh?

Crayon Box: Ow! That was a bad fall.

MePhone4: You? You saved my life the other day?

Crayon Box: Uhhhh yeah. I'm the one that saved your butt last time.

MePhone4: But- but you're a girl.

Crayon Box: And!? Do you have a problem with me saving you?

MePhone4: No it's just your appearance made you look like a boy.

Crayon Box: Oh good. I take that as a compliment actually. Because if you thought it's stupid for a girl to save you, I would've let you fall completely!........ Well we better get moving. I have to take you back to camp and I have to go to my cabin before the others find out.

*They were both about to start walking. But that's when they encountered the same bear from yesterday.*

Crayon Box: You! We meet again.

*The bear starts roaring.*

MePhone4: That Thing Is Gonna Eat Us!!

Crayon Box: Not Unless We Stop It!! Here Hand Me Those Sticks Over There!!

*MePhone hands her the sticks.*

MePhone4: Ok! I don't know if poking it will work!!

Crayon Box: I'm Not Gonna Poke It You Doofus! Watch This!!

*She starts to use the sticks and turns them into a bow and arrow.*

Crayon Box: I only have one shot at this!