Oodle: Why did you even go to the woods? No one's allowed to go there without scoutmaster supervision.

Controlly: He lost our ball playing Four Square.

Oodle: Oh yeah that makes sense.

MePhone4: Well I need to go back there to find him!

Oodle: I don't know MePhone. Usually we get told if someone goes to the woods.

Computer: And then we get a boring lecture on why we shouldn't go to the woods.

Oodle: You sure you didn't see things.

MePhone4: I'm Telling You! I Saw A Kid Over There! If he wasn't over there, I'd be dead by now!

Paint Palette: IPad! Ew That's So Good!

IPad: What? You said you like seafood. So I'm showing you the food in my mouth.

Paint Palette: Ugh! You're So Gross!!

Gamey: Hmmmm. Hey Oodle. Is Paint Palette the only girl here?

Oodle: No there's two more. One of them is Perfume and she's annoying to deal with.

Computer: She likes to think she's the best girl host. Even though she barely shows up to classes.

Perfume: Did you see how much hostmanship I gave this morning? I am the best!

Microphone: You weren't even there.

Oodle: Yeah that's her. And then there's........ (groan).

Controlly: What is this one bad too?

Computer: No she's not. Oodle just has beef with this chick after what happened 5 years ago.

Oodle: It Was Supposed To Be My Moment To Be Recognized For Painting The School Mural And She Totally Stole It With Her Stupid Painting In The Hallway!!

Computer: Dude chill. She's not even bad.

Oodle: You're only saying that because you think she's cute and you had a crush on her.

Computer: Hehe. True.

Oodle: And that's another reason. She almost took you away from me!

Computer: Dude. You know you're my bestie till the end.

Oodle: I know. I was just scared.

Computer: Well she stays in her cabin most of the time so you don't have to worry about her.

Oodle: I still don't like her being here!

Gamey: Ok note to self, don't hang out with mystery girl so Oodle won't get upset.

MePhone4: Whatever. I'm going to the woods tomorrow and finding that kid!

Oodle: I'm telling you MePhone. It's probably in your head.

Controlly: Yeah dude. Just eat and maybe you'll stop having these thoughts.

MePhone4: I know I'm not seeing things. I just know it.

*The next day MePhone goes to the woods. He gets all the stuff he needs so he can get the Hooded Saver's attention. He pulls up the sleeve on his pants. He pulls out a bottle of ketchup and dumps some of it on his leg. Then he grabs a couple of big tree branches and puts them by the tree. Then he lays down.*

MePhone4: OWWW! My Leg!! I Fell Off This Tree And I Fell!! My Leg Is Bleeding!! I Think It Might Be Broken!! Someone Help And Save Me!!

*No one was coming.*

MePhone4: Umm Hello! I Said My Leg Might Be Broken!! And I Need Help!!

*No one is coming.*

MePhone4: Great. I got my leg sticky for nothing.